Renaissance London Heathrow

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

More about Renaissance London Heathrow

What a great place

by TripAdvisor Member Worldglobetrotters

The outside of this hotel looks dated, but once inside it is luxurious. Choose a room overlooking runway - what a fabulous view and yet so quiet. Would sugguest you choose a package with breakfast as on its own, a full English is £17 per person. Again, fabulous. Used 'room service', very efficient and fast too.

Would definately recommend this hotel.

Perfect for an overnite before departure

by TripAdvisor Member SMFguy

We stayed here on our last night in London, thinking that saving an hour or so on our wake-up call (had we stayed in the city) was worth it. It was. It was less than a 5-minute bus ride to Terminal 3, getting us there in plenty of time for our flight back to the US. Comfy beds, sparkling bathroom, all the amenities in the room, large hotel that doesn't really seem like one. Our wakeup call came right on time, as did breakfast delivered to our door. I wouldn't stay here any longer than one night because of its distance from Central London, but it's a nice, luxurious hotel as convenient as can be to Heathrow.

Clean, Comfortable and Efficient

by TripAdvisor Member Kearton

Stayed here prior to going on holiday, booked a superb deal, one nights accomodation with 15 nights parking for £89!! The hotel was everything we required prior to flying out on holiday. The room was clean, reasonable size and comfortable. We didnt have a runway view but if you choose to have one the view would be superb.I cant comment but a relative told me that you cannot hear the planes.

The hotel excelled thereselves on our return, I left my mobile in a taxi, it was later handed into the concierge. Following one telephone call the phone was well packaged and posted to me recorded delivery, I received it in less than 24hrs. I call that service.

You could probably find more plush hotels with more facilities, but for value, service and cleanliness I would choose the Renaissance again.

An ok airport hotel payed by my airline

by TripAdvisor Member Andyvegas

I've lost my connection to LA as my flght from Rome to London was late, so BA payed my dinner, overnight stay and breakfast at this hotel. It was a good break, instead of the usual 12 hours flight right after the 2 flights needed to get to London.
The hotel itself is not bad, just clean and efficient. A functional gym helped me to spend some extra time. Dinner and breakfast we're great, not because they were free but because I really mean it.
And now the negative note: The bed. It's been the worst bed I've ever slept in. I've practically slept only 4 hours for the entire night. Old shabby mattress, shaped like and overweighted coupled lied on it for several years
I will stay here again? For one free night yes I will!!

Comments