Acropolis Hotel

Hotelsclick.com HostelBookers.com AMOMA.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Good For No Data

More about London

The pub as seen from river ThamesThe pub as seen from river Thames

In the Palm HouseIn the Palm House

Mmmmmmmmm lamb (meat)Mmmmmmmmm lamb (meat)

British MuseumBritish Museum

cheap flights site

by 75Antonio

hi!
has anyone used this site to buy cheap flights?
www.mobissimo.com
is it reliable?

Re: cheap flights site

by leics

I have never heard of it. I always book through the airline website.

For budget flights, look at www.whichbudget.com which lists all European budget airlines and their destinations. Booking 6-10 weeks in advance usually finds best fares.

For mainstream and budget flights, www.skyscanner.net will give you cheapest fares and carriers for your specific dates.

Re: cheap flights site

by johnsmithpaul

Hello,

I had also seen the website its specially for the cheap flights and as well as holiday tour operator i.e. www.directtraveller.com for the northern cyprus and kyrenia. My last vacations holiday trip in charge taken by the directtraveller tour operator and they provide fabulous service with in my budget.
Thanks allot.

Regards,
johnsmith

Travel Tips for London

Visit British Museum in...

by surasak

Visit British Museum in Russell Square, Hyde Park in Central London and remember try their clubs and cusines in Soho area, they are really famous, fantastic and excellent. The picture shows hows' the London-Eye looks like taken from the opposite.

Chinese New Year 2005

by easyoar

Chinese New Year 2005 was early February. This time it was the turn of the Rooster (there are 12 animals that the years get named after, and these cycle round, so the next year of the Rooster will be 2017).

This year, the celebrations were held in Trafalgar Square as well as in Leicester Square and China Town. A big procession came down Charing Cross Road, down the side of Trafalgar Square and then turned a sharp right into the square. The streets were full of onlookers, so you needed to get there reasonably early to get a good vantage point.

This picture shows a dancing dragon that always seem to be used in Chinese New Year celebrations. The picture was taken just before the dragon turned into Trafalgar Square. Check out my London travelogue if you want more photos of this event...

Tattoos in Hayes

by Elodie_Caroline

I went to Hayes with my friend Joanne, and had my very first Tattoo, back in 1988.
Me and Jo had left work at 3.30 on a Friday afternoon, and then travelled up to Hayes in her old Triumph Toledo. Jo was looking for a new Tattoo to go with her other two, that her parents hadn't yet seen, even though she lived with them?

The Tattoo shop 'Zeeks' was a little affair down the Gower Road, run by an old guy called Jack Zeek.
I started scanning the walls in the Tattooists, as I had been wanting Tattoos ever since I was about 15 years old, I was now coming upto 28! hahaha. Anyway, I found this tiny picture of a cherry with a 6 and a 9 by the sides of it 'Cherry 69' I just had to have it! I was so used to people telling me that I was disgusting, because of my dirty mind, that that was definitely the one for me!

I got to see Shaun, Jack Zeek's young son, a nice looking bloke he was too! I got into the chair in Shaun's room and off he went. I was really proud of my new edition, and couldn't wait to show it off that evening down my local haunt, The Nags Head.

I had 4 more Tattoos in the next few years after that one too! they weren't all that popular on girls back then, but now I think that they are common and wish that I'd never had more than the first two done.

Indulge in some trash!

by Rosie-o

'The Sun' daily newspaper boasts the highest circulation rate in the UK and is read avidly by Britons everyday - no matter what walk of life they are from.

It is a classic example of the trashy British tabloid, full of "news sport bizarre life fun tv" - which loosely means anything sensational gets a look in. Highlights are of course the 'Page Three Girl' for lads and creative headlines such as 'Anne's Terrier Kills Queen's Beloved Corgi'.

Pick one up at the tube station and be entertained all the way home!

comfortable cute womens shoes in london

by rkearns

i have this great pair of black pleather boots that have about a one inch heel and are super comfortable and you don't have to worroy about taking care f the. they also mathc pretty much anything.

Comments