64-66 Ebury St, Belgravia, London, SW1W 9QD, United Kingdom
Hotels.com Agoda.com Expedia.com

More about B&B Belgravia

Great Affordable place in London

by TripAdvisor Member whitSF

I travel to London twice a year and have stayed in a number of different places. This is the best deal I have found. There are nicer places to stay - but you'll pay at least twice as much. I loved the modern, Ikea filled aesthetic. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was cute, and conveniently located two blocks from Victoria Station. My only complaints were sometime they seem to be short of hot water and there are no elevators if you have a lot of large luggage. I would definitely recommend this place to a friend.

WOW! What a place

by TripAdvisor Member dnovick

My daughter and I stayed at this bed and breakfast over March break for three nighs while in London. We heard about it through a family member that lives there locally and I thought a review of this place should be on this site so others could experience this wonder place.
It is in a great location. It is easy to get to the subway and easy to get to anywhere from this bed and breakfast. The rooms are clean and fresh. The food is amazing. Breakfast is included in your room rate. The staff cooks your food and is pleasant at all times. They were helpful to answer question, to give directions and the price was great on top of everything. Look into this place. it has a website that can give you pictures to see, too! This place was amazing!

Good location, above average accomodations

by TripAdvisor Member wickgeo

We stayed at this establishment September 2005. The rate at that time was 90 pounds per night which is quite reasonable for London. This is an extremely comfortable and convenient Bed and Breakfast hotel. The rooms are unusually roomy for London, simple but elegant decor with flat screen TV and spacious bath. The breakfast was excellent and cooked to order. The small sitting room/lobby has a computer for the guests to use and complimentary 24 hour coffee, tea and capuccino machine. It is 2 blocks from Victoria Station and we walked rolling huge suitcases with no problems. The only consideration is the hotel does not have elevators so you will need to carry your bags upstairs if that is where your room is located. It was rather warm the 2 nights we were there and there is no air conditioning. They may have fans available but we didn't bother to ask. We will definitely stay there again and I don't hesitate to recommend B+B Belgravia to others.

Don't stay here!!!!!!!!!

this is the worst place tyhat you could possible stay at.
we chose this place out of others because of its good reveiws but from the pictures and the reality it is completely different.

on arrival we found that we were on the top floor even though in the phone the person said that i was on the first.. an obvious lie. the fact that on arrival the well once we carried our bags up the stairs with no help from the people running the place, even though rather young and fit compared to myself, we began to settle into our rooms. yes they are nice but everything is so un-practical. the hotel claims to be up to date with the latest technology but this is very well however all the appliances in the room were so modern you could hardly use them. but this only just frustated me further. the fact that the staff weren't exactly there to help you also annoyed me greatky.
so we went down stairs to the sitting room, which was very nice we found of a nice place to eat from the receptionist, different to that in which cheeked me in, and she recommended a place. so we leave,, get in a acab, pay the fare, £15 whoch in turn is $30 and we find out the resturant is closed.......for good. so we had to pay more money to get a can to another restuaant we could eat at.
so in the morning we go to breakfast and get coffee, the worst coffee you could think off as well as that of the food, all of which was like rubber and had no flavour.
we then cheak out the city and it is fabulous and a must see.
on arrival back we fond our room is not made. the bed was however the towels were dirty and wet and i can't see how we could use them. we then take a shower and there is no HOT WATER. all the technology however you can't get a desent shower, which was to short for a 6ft. person myself, and for the mney your paying its disgusting.
we put up with the smae food for breakfasy umtil we got to the stage that we payed to go and eat elsewhere, a complete waste of money.
after four days i had had enough, lackin sleep from the horrible amd uncofortable beds and the contnuous noice from within the hotel which me and my wive could clearly hear was being used as some kind of place in which men entertain there secutaries, hint hint as well as the noice coming from outside as we had to have our window open due to the unbariably hot rooms.
i cheaked out and went to another B&B in the area which made the holiday a success.
all in all. trust me and dont; stay here it was a mess and the owners clearly don't know what they are doing.

Fabulous experience at B&B Belgravia!!

I do not typically write into these type of forums, but after seeing the poor review the gentleman from New Jersey posted I was compelled to write and say how much I disagree with him. We stayed at the B&B Belgravia in April 2006 and in September 2005, and had a fabulous experience both times. On our first trip to London in 2004 we stayed at a different B&B which was okay, but we were somewhat dissapointed in it. After we found the B&B Belgravia I won't stay anywhere else in London. The rooms are very clean, modern, great high pressure showers (with lots of hot water) and high pressure toilets (which in London is a big thing as many of you might know). Our room was made up right after breakfast every day and received clean towels daily (this is not standard in the UK). The staff are very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast is second to none. You get a full english breakfast, cereal, croissants, scones or pretty much anything else you like and the sausages are to die for. Honestly, I cannot fathom what the New Jersey reviewer was trying to get at, but we did not find it noisy and most definately did not find it to be a place where men entertain their secretaries. Actually I am quite disgusted and shocked by such a suggestion. I have recommended the B&B Belgravia to 3 other couples who have stayed there and have had a wonderful experience as well. If you are going to London I highly recommend it and would not base your decision on someone who obviously likes to complain after the fact, but does not have the courage to bring up his concerns to management while he is staying there.

Upscale, Convenient, Affordable London Bed & Breakfast

by TripAdvisor Member tnsc

The B & B Belgravia is the newest incarnation of some London townhouses that had been converted for overnight guests some time ago. The new owners have done an excellent job of fitting it out for very comfortable stays. It is a five minute walk from Victoria Station, just a bit further from Buckingham Palace in case you have an invitation, and genuinely convenient to almost everything of interest in London -- on foot, by tube, or by taxi.

Two minor points of aggravation that should be corrected soon: the shower stall in my room leaked a meaningful amount of water onto the bathroom floor. In addition, waiting for hot water to flow from the taps in the sink or shower requires up to ten minutes. These issues don't detract from the overall sense of comfort, spaciousness, and light.

There's no elevator/lift, so handicapped access is a problem. However, this is certainly not unique to this B&B -- or many UK hotels.

Breakfast is good, there's FREE broadband internet access in guest rooms, no meaningful noise problems from other guests -- all in all an excellent choice for a visitor to London.

All in all, a good stay

by TripAdvisor Member sugottfried

We have just returned from a three night stay at the B+B Belgravia with our two teenagers. We were given the two rooms on the top floor and Carol did say that the morning and evening exercise came with the room. And she was right. But it was nice for us to have the top floor to ourselves. London was unseasonably warm and sunny during our stay, so it was warm in the rooms without air conditioning. We propped open all of the doors to get some cross current of air, but the windows only open about 5 inches or so. I guess that they don't want anyone to jump.

We didn't have any trouble with the showers or hot water or excessive noise. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were always made up and refreshed during the day. I found the rooms and bathrooms very roomy. Our bedroom and bathroom both had windows toward the street. The Belgravia area was a great location very close to Victoria Station and so very convenient.

Breakfast was great and 24 hour coffee, latte, cappacino machine, cookies and refrig full of water was always available. Free internet was very convenient. We enjoyed the back patio as well.

I do have to say that you should avoid going to The Belgravia Pub just down the street. The proprietor there is rude and only looking out for himself. I ordered two beers (for me and my husband) and he poured me ales that tasted like apple cider. I drank mine, but returned the other untouched to the bar and asked for something else. He turned on me immediately and blasted me for being an American who wastes everything. I told him that I didn't think that was good customer service and he got very angrily in my face and basically told me to leave. It had been our second visit there and we had ordered food and drinks. You'd think that he would have wanted to show more appreciation for his customer. I am the most unconfrontational person, so I left and then cried like a baby back at the hotel. It ruined my night.

But the B+B Belgravia was terrific and reasonably priced for such a convenient location. Especially when everything else in London is so expensive. Whew!

We love the B&B Belgravia!

I am a teenager who just recently returned from my 1st trip EVER to London, England. We found this wonderful place online months before we came and it got starred reviews., so we decided to try it. Upon arrival to Ebury street, we looked around at the other Bed and Breakfast places along the street, finding all of them to be dirty and not very welcoming. Finally, we found our hotel. We were greeted very warmly by the staff, and we loved the friendly air and cleanliness of the lobby and sitting room. Everything was very modern and up-to-date and we even had internet access, a must for teenagers such as me and my brother. Evrything was decorated so nicely, and we were very comfortable with services available night and day, always clean towels, great food, and water whenever we needed it. The beds were comfortable, and the bathrooms were very very convienent and modern, and we recieved tons of hot water! The only thing I would say was the least bit uncomfortable about the Belgravia was that there was no air-conditioning and they may want to think about putting some in later on, since June was smotherng hot. But the food was great, we had a wide array of choices for breakfast including cereals, eggs any way you like them, yogurt, a selection of pastries and rolls, and fresh juice. I would recommend this hotel GREATLY!!!

Great B& B in London

by TripAdvisor Member gooseylucy

We stayed for five days at the B+B Belgravia, 64 Ebury St London in May. We were very impressed with the overall quality of our room and service. The staff were always friendly and would help in any way that they could.
Our room and bathroom were a good size. Our only problem was with the hot water. Sometimes you got a hot shower, sometimes a cool shower. If they fix this little fault, then their establishment is first class.
Our breakfasts were wonderful-a great selection of cereal, fruit, rolls, juices, yoghurts, coffee/tea with bacon, sausages and eggs(scrambles, fried, boiled or poached). Then there was the coffee machine in the lounge area-caffe lattes, cappuccino, etc. /or tea. All free of charge-as was the internet usage on their laptop.
It is very close to Victoria Station-we arrived there, via this station, from Heathrow. Not far in walking distance to Buckingham Palace, St James Park etc.
Also quite a few nice places to eat-the staff were helpful in that area.
There is no lift, so if you find climbing stairs a challenge, you might look elsewhere.
After our stay we went on a bus tour around Europe, comparing the price/quality we had here, to the price/quality we had for 'the best', I think we would pick here. (just fix the hot water)

Great place in the heart of London!

by TripAdvisor Member lsiets

B+B Belgravia is a great place to stay in London. It's right down the road from Buckingham Palace and offers the budget traveler convenience and comfort in a town that is almost unaffordable. It is right near the Victoria Railway station, but a few blocks off, so there is no noise or crowds. It was fun staying in a classic row house, but it has been remodeled to be very modern and sleek. It was very clean and neat, which is nice in London, where if you're paying only £99 per night for 2 people, rooms are usually unbearable. It was quiet and comfortable. There is also 24 hour coffee/tea self-service and free internet access. It lacks the traditional personal touch of a regular B+B, but I would definitely recommend it. There weren't too many choices at breakfast, just basic eggs/ bacon or continental.

Comments