Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Poor Value
Good For Couples
Very Central Appart Hotel
I recently stayed in a studio at Citadines Holborn. It was the first time I was staying in an "appart hotel " and I liked the concept.
- Central Location. Very close to Holborn metro station.
- Appartments are convenient and very well furnished with everything you need to cook, TV, CD Player, Internet access, and many storage facilities. The ideal solution for a long stay.
- Appartments are available only from 3 PM. But you can store your bags at the reception if you arrive earlier. Helpful staff.
- Some of the dishes were not very clean.
More about Citadines Holborn - Covent Garden London
Has anyone used this website for booking an apartment or hotel in London, and if so, were you pleased with their service? And does anyone know anything about Citadines Holborn/Covent Garden? There are four of us that have booked accomodations here. Is it a safe area?
I've used londontown.com to book my hotels in London. Was pleased with the deal that I got at the Radisson Edwardian Vanderbilt. Also booked theater tickets through them.
Re: Re: LondonTown.com
very happy with their service. booked copthorne tara (kensington) with them, and even changing the dates was not a problem at all.
Popular Hotels in London
15 Montague Street, Bloomsbury, Covent Garden, London
252 High Holborn, London
41 Buckingham Palace Road, London
1 Kensington Court, Kensington, London
Explore the World
- W Seoul Walkerhill
- Parasol Garden
- Best Western Hammock Inn
- Le Meridien Noumea
- Teluk Batik Resort
- Sheraton Gateway At Lax
- Jardin De L Odeon
- La Renaissance Suites
- Swallow Hilltop Hotel
- Number Eight Guesthouse
- Room @ Silom Hotel
- Howard Johnson Express Walterboro