Club Quarters, St. Paul's
- Bay Tree House Bed & Breakfast
- Griffin House Holiday Apartments
- 23 Greengarden House
- Captain Bligh House
- London Bridge Hotel
- The Bentley Hotel London (The Waldorf Astoria Collection)
- Plaza On The River - Club And Residence
- Andaz London
- London Bridge Hotel
- 130 Queensgate Apartments
- Royal Horseguards Hotel London
- St Martins Lane Hotel London
Just imagine that you have a very nice bedroom inside the First Class Lounge of an airport. Then imagine that when you walk out the door you are standing in front of St. Paul’s Cathedral. Now you don’t have to imagine, you can just stay here and enjoy it like I did. This is one of the best business ‘hotels’ I have ever stayed in within Europe. They are just excellent. You are greeted in an austere and security conscious reception area, but then you are allowed to go inside and the rest if the facilities are fantastic. My room was slightly small, but had absolutely fantastic facilities. A comfortable bed, a desk better than my one at work, an actual closet, an alarm clock radio with iPod docking station, extra chairs and a small refrigerator. There were some great touches like a smoothing iron and full ironing board, real wooden coat hangers, A TV integrated into the desk and even cordless telephones.
For business people, you could actually work in your room. The desk is excellent, has a business type hone with speaker and conferencing facilities, Wi-Fi and wired internet connections and even a dictionary and thesaurus. I wish my desk at work was this nice!
The bathrooms were a bit dated, but have everything you could need. Large fluffy towels, shaving mirror, great shower and lots of excellent toiletries. If you need any more toiletries, even mouthwash, you can get more from housekeeping.
The facilities available are amazing. Near the elevators they have a machine that will fill cold water in a bottle for you and ice. Great touch on a warm day. They also have full laundry rooms so you can wash your clothes and use a steam iron. You can pop downstairs to the lounge and borrow a book, read today’s newspaper or even play one of their board games. This really is a classy place to stay.
In terms of location, this is one of the best in London. You are a stone’s throw from St. Pauls’s Cathedral and you are in the middle of London. You have everything you could ever need nearby including shopping and great restaurants. If you are working in the City of London, you can walk to work easily.
The best thing for me was that I had a great night’s sleep. The beds are comfortable, the rooms have climate control and you have no ‘neighbours’ at night because you are in the ‘City’. This means absolute silence when you want to sleep. I loved staying here.
• Completely secure, quiet and a fantastic location
• Côte Brasserie (“voted Best Value Restaurant in the UK")
• Club Living Room with snacks, refreshments, library and newspapers
• Fitness Room and exercise equipment delivered to room
• Self-serve laundry facilities
• Garment storage between visits
• Guest Request Closet – for things you forget like a razor
• Free Wi-Fi
• Excellent location
• iPads loans
• Free bottled water and ice
• Use of computer/printer and universal Charging Stations
• Car parking is £2.50 an HOUR in the day, but only £2.50 overnight/Sundays
• Climate controlled
• Great beds and bedding
• Awesome work facilities including a desk, business phone and internet
• Bathrooms have great towels, shaving mirror and great toiletries
• Small table and extra chairs
• Full closet with real coat hangers and an ironing board
• Coffee/tea making facilities
• Refrigerator and microwave (just ask reception)
• Kitchenettes available
• Wi-Fi, computer workstations, printing
• Meeting and Event Space up to 110 people and can do full catering
Mansion House (District and Circle Lines)
City Thames Link Station (Mon-Sat only)
Blackfriars Station (Sunday)
Club quarters hotel is a chain, although they only have a few hotels in the uk and usa.
Theyre meant for the business traveller but i found them just as good for a tourist.
they are very good value for money.
i stayed at the one in st pauls which is a good location, and it was only £95 for the night, which is unheard of in london.
the room was huge with kitchinette and seperate living area.
would certainly stay here again
Nice Room shame about the noise
Room was nice enough and the staff were helpful, however the room was totally let down by the fact that there was noise coming from what I thought was the air conditioning but having turned if off realised it was something else which I could not locate, and the walls are paper thin, you could hear the tv's from the rooms next door as well as people talking.
I was woken up by my neighbours tv blaring out at 6.30am on a sunday morning! not good
you could also hear people putting clothers on hangers, having showers etc etc
Directions: Areas great ..but if you get no sleep because of noise from other rooms then you might as well be miles away in a quiet hotel
Nearby Club Quarters, St. Paul's
Nearby HotelsSee all 1620
YHA Hostel London 267 feet away
Bridgestreet The Kings Wardrobe 295 feet away
Fraser Residence Blackfriars 441 feet away
Grange St Pauls Hotel 0.1 miles away
Crowne Plaza Hotel London-The City 0.2 miles away
Nearby AttractionsSee all 349
St. Pauls Cathedral 302 feet away
South Bank 0.2 miles away
Museum of London 0.3 miles away
Tate Modern 0.4 miles away
Shakespeare's Globe Theatre 0.4 miles away
Club Quarters, St. Paul's
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
- Club Quarters London
- Club Quarters Hotel London
- Hotel Quarters St Pauls
- Quarters St Pauls London
- Club Quarters St. Paul`s Hotel London
Address: 16-28 Ludgate Hill, London, EC4M 7DR, United Kingdom
5 Photos of Club Quarters, St. Paul'sView Professional Photos
Amenities at Club Quarters, St. Paul's
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Room Service
- Fitness Center
- Business Services
- Free High Speed Internet
- Bar / Lounge
London Travel Forum
Need advice about London, United Kingdom? Visit the Travel Forum for London and ask our Answer Gurus.