Value Score No Data
Good For Families
More about Curzon Plaza
Serviced Apartments in London
My husband and i are visiting London in early June with our children (age 7 and 4) for 10 days. Any recommendations on a serviced apartment? We would like to stay close to the major attractions(especially the parks) and to a tube station (the kids don't like to walk much!) Don't mind paying USD 300-400 a night.
RE: Serviced Apartments in London
Try Citadines Aparthotels. There is one at Trafalgar Square and one at Holborn.
RE: RE: RE: Serviced Apartments in London
Thanks for replying. Will try the citadines hotel. Do you know anything about the Curzon street apartments ( are they the same as the Curzon Plaza apartments?) or the Green park apartments?
RE: RE: Serviced Apartments in London
I don't know about the others...sorry.
Popular Hotels in London
15 Montague Street, Bloomsbury, Covent Garden, London
1 Kensington Court, Kensington, London
41 Buckingham Palace Road, London
252 High Holborn, London
Explore the World
- The Back Bay Hotel Boston
- Sun Beach Resort - All Inclusive
- Grand Crowne Resort at Pigeon Forge
- Wyndham Garden Hotel Overland Park
- Ascott Auckland Metropolis Hotel
- Comfort Inn Twin Falls
- Rydges on Swanston Melbourne
- Marriott Plaza Hotel Buenos Aires
- La Quinta Inn Miami Airport East
- Goulding's Lodge & Campground
- Club Embarcadero Pacifico
- Hotel Villa Adriana
- Merlin Court Hotel