Eden Plaza Hotel

68-69 Queens Gate, South Kensington, Kensington & Chelsea, London, SW7 5JT, United Kingdom

Eden Plaza Kensington
Booking.com AMOMA.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Average

Rated 10% higher but also costs 62% more than other 2 star hotels

• no1birdlady's Profile Photo

Could have been more helpful

We had made reservations for this hotel but when we arrived, they had us down for a double room, not a triple as we had reserved. They were not very helpful. At first there were no larger rooms available, and then they wanted to up the price a lot but when we discussed trying another hotel, they came down on the price and suddenly had a room. It was in a good location so we liked that about the hotel but the rooms were very small. In fact, in order to walk by the bed, the other person had to be ON the bed. And we paid 95 pounds a night for this hotel in 2001. I would not recommend it. The staff were not helpful and the worst thing wasn't apparent until nightfall. Across the street is a hostel which was full of teens who did not go to sleep all night and spent the night yelling out of the windows. The final blow was when we were leaving. The desk called us a taxi to take us and our luggage to the car rental at Victoria Station. They did not call a black cab and this one charged us twice what we had paid to get to the hotel from the same place so we learned the hard way that you should call for your own cab.

• Arkeolog's Profile Photo

A citycenter hotel

B&B, TV ,en suite, internet access at the lobby. I'd recommend this hotel because of its location. Nearest tube station is Gloucester Road on Picadilly Line. It's also on Circle Line. It's out of crowd, no noise. very close to Natural History Museum, Royall Albert Hall, Victoria&Albert Museum. All just around the corner. In addition hotel is close to Kensington Gardens and Palace and Hyde Park.

Unique Quality: nothing special, location is the biggest plus...

Directions: Queensgate, South Kensington

More about Eden Plaza Hotel

It depends on what you want

by TripAdvisor Member happyhour5

Let's be realistic here. If you are looking for a clean, cheap room in a great location, you might want to consider the Eden Plaza. If you use their website and book with one of their cheap online rates and if you can stand a small room, this is not a bad choice. But if you want more than hostel standards, go somewhere else.

I did not have the bad experience with staff or lack of cleanliness that several people complained of in other reviews--and I looked at three rooms before accepting a twin which they gave me at the single rate because I was so unhappy with the size of the single. (It reminded me of those stacked cages in Japan with room for a cot and an alarm clock, except in this single there was not room for a bedside table on which to put an alarm clock.) The staff tried their best to make me happy.

Just be forewarned that if you want a pleasant or charming English hotel that you will enjoy returning to at the end of the day, this is not it. If you want cheap, clean, and well-located and you can tolerate a small room, this is worth considering.

Do not book this Hotel

I booked this Hotel through Hotel-Club on the internet for my 2nd Wedding Anniversay. The pictures looked nice and was given a 3* rating so thought it would suit, boy was I wrong....... on check in, they never had my details but was told it was OK as they kept rooms for emergency cases! We were given a room on the 4th floor which was a matchbox size room with a double bed - it was scruffy, dirty and the tiny shower/toilet was a health hazard. My husband complained and we were moved to room 106 on the first floor, which was a million times better than the previous one but not the kind of standard you expect for a hotel. They should be ashamed. I wish I had seen this site before I booked!!! DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL

I've never been treated so badly in my life

My two sisters and me booked a room for three for a one night stay. Indeed the hotel looked rundown from the outside but the entrancehall looked nice. We checked in but we're told we could not yet see our room as it was not ready yet. Fine. At 11pm we came back and we were treated like unwanted irritating people when we asked for a key to our room!!! Apparently the clerck at the check in didn't do anything (no paperwork was filled out) and we were 'ofcourse' to blame that things were not in order for the administration. Finally we got the key and were refered to the basement. It was dark, small, stained, .... We didn't dare sit on any of the chairs. There was a big brown stain on the wall that the bed stood against. 1 blanket and holes in the sheets. Morning breakfast was fine. Check out, again, was agressive and very very unfriendly. I've never been treated so badly in my life. Don't go there, it's not worth the humiliation.

crampy, durty, noisy = nightmare

This centrally located London Hotel has 62 elegantly decorated, compact en-suite rooms with all modern amenities, including tea / coffee making facilities and TV with satellite channels and a lift to all floors, to mention a few.
That's said about the hotel but it is definitively NOT TRUE!!! For the money you pay, you'd never ever get the value!!

We were given a room on the 2th floor (room 205) which was a matchbox size room with a double bed - it was scruffy, dirty and the tiny shower/toilet was a health hazard. We thought that we had gone to the slums!!

The next day while having breakfast, within 2 minutes the wallet of my boyfriend had been stolen and nobody of the staff or the guest had seen anything. It seemed that they weren't really interested in what had happenend and it gave us the impression that such thefts might happen on a quite regular basis. We were only given help by the receptionist but he simply forgot inform his successor.

I fully agree with all the reviews.

Not recommendable!

by TripAdvisor Member Haavard

Stayed there with my family for 3 nights, we were just happy to get a same day booking budget hotel, due to sudden unexpected reasons for our stay.
We had one doble room and one twin: The inventory was worn and some items missing, but the bedclothes were clean and the beds OK.
Bathrooms: Both bathrooms had a mouldy smell, and in the twin room there was no mechanical extract ventilation, and that explains it all.
Breakfast: was not included in the price. Cont. breakfast 5 pounds and english 7,50 pounds. Found it a bit pricey for the quality. The breakfast room was clean, though.
There are better hotels in London at this price category (50 pounds per room + breakfast), so I would not consider this hotel prior to another planned visit.

Careful book and cancellation

by TripAdvisor Member dijuca

Thanks for writting the reviews about this hotel. I booked for go in September but the next day I read the reviews and decided cancelled the reservation with 15 days before check-in day!!!!! 15 days after the hotel blocked my credit card for the total amount I couldn't used. I booked in ----

ALVICKI's LONDON EXPERIENCE

by ALVICKI

Even the most intrepid explorers have down days and we spend most of the day in transit from Ireland to England. Plane delays and plane to train change overs seem to eat up time. We lug our cases up stairs and between platforms, before cramming ourselves onto a crowded train which delivers us to Norbury, approximately 9 kms. from the city centre. We then drag our luggage a further kilometre up hill to our destination. We find the right street, but Vicki misreads 15 for 51 and we trudge up to the opposite end of the street (By this point I am no longer a happy little vegemite) before returning to collapse on the doorbell of Maggie Whitmarsh's B&B in Streatham. We left Ireland at 9.00am and now it is 2.45 pm. and we are footsore, hungry and harbouring an intense loathing for luggage. - And to think that it only takes one hour to actually fly between Dublin and Gatwick airports!

To reach our rooms we have to summon enough energy to lug our gear up three flights of stairs. I feel like one very peeved pack mule and tend to think I look like one! Welcome to London says Maggie….

It is our first day in London and we are exhausted. We need to rest. We grab some food from Sainsbury's and sit in Streatham Common and enjoy the spoils. The sun is shining and I am in shorts and this is the warmest I have been in 3 weeks. We even grab a gelati from the ice cream van. I have to elbow the kids aside to get served, but then we are able to sit in the park and watch people walking about the common taking the air and absorbing the sunlight. Maggie has told us that the weather in London has been miserable for months. No wonder the people are out in big numbers.Streatham Common looks green and safe, but closer inspection reveals soggy, boggy lawns when one moves from the pathway. Naturally Vicki wants to take shortcuts and I naturally sink in up to my ankles. We leave the common with me in brown muddy sneakers and Vicki laughing.

We visit the local laundramat (more evidence of a quiet day) and get some local goss. We decide to dine at the King William Hotel in Norbury ( a local pub). From the outside it looks great, but it turns out to be a smoke filled disappointment. Pub food is relatively inexpensive, but if you like your food smoke free - forget it!
It seems incongruous that you can travel smoke free and trains and planes in the United Kingdom, but eating establishments are not exempt from this abominable habit. It makes for a less than pleasant eating experience.

The next day we are ready to go again. It is Sunday in London and we spend the day getting acquainted with the vagaries of the underground train system. The day commences back at Norbury station where we wait on platform 3 with fifty other commuters anticipating our train to Victoria station. Victoria Station is the interchange station for the underground system. Suddenly a loud, yet barely understandable announcement blares out that the train arriving on platform 4 is going to Victoria Station. Without speaking we bolt for platform 4- down one ramp and up the other. Breathless, we beat the arrival of the train by seconds. Closely behind us are the other fifty or so stampeding commuters. Platform three has been instantly cleared!
We climb on board the train, look across to the vacant platform and begin laughing, whilst we regain our breathe….Was this a trick played by British rail on unsuspecting travellers? One anticipates the sound of muffled laughter through the platform speakers.

The Underground (the' Tube') is a seemingly complex system of interconnected lines yet it is so very efficient in moving people around this huge city. All day we encounter travellers paying homage to the tube maps plastered everywhere. They are on station walls, in carriages and adorned walls in a variety of sizes. We have a three day pass ( this is a wondrous thing ) and we use it with zealous fervour to travel to the Spittalfield Markets, London Tower, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Westminster Bridge, Millennium Wheel, Tower Bridge, Piccadilly Circus, Westminster Abbey, St James Park and finally Notting Hill. We are totally tourist. Absorbing the atmosphere, ignoring the rain and constantly moving on towards the next great sighting.

Whilst looking across the Thames at the Millennium Wheel I notice a pavement artist on the concourse, beside the river. He appears to be in a fit of intense displeasure and is writing out a long list of reasons for restoring a work of pavement art which appears to have been ravaged by time and the tramping of feet. People stop to to read the ever increasing list of restoration reasons, completely oblivious to the work of art which has precipitated his out pouring. …Writing is an art.

At Notting Hill, we pause to enjoy the best food we have eaten for three weeks. At 'Calzone' we savour a well-presented pasta with good service from a great position at the Y junction created by two roads. We discover Portobello Road and enjoy a brief browse in the antique shops.
We then rail it back to Norbury, tired,eyesore and footsore from walking the streets of London.
Each day we use our prepaid travel pass with enthusiasm. The 'Tube ' works with wonderful efficiency. The locals see the underground as a means to take a necessary juorney. For visitors its an adventure and a challenge. We, like the scores of other visitors to this history drenched city scan the maps on train carriage walls for confirmation that we are indeed travelling in the direction we initially chose. On platforms and in the labyrinth of connecting passages we continually scan the maps for soothing signs that we are on track (so to speak) Emerging from the underground and its extensive network of stations is a joy in itself. You step up and out to the daylight and into a splash of colour and noise. You arrive smack bang in the middle of historically significant landmarks. At various stages we join the topside world at Trafalgar Square, Oxford Street, Piccadilly Circus etc. With childlike wonderment we view each new location so suddenly and so closely. We walk our legs off and yet barely scratch the surface of this huge and majestic city.

After three days based at suburban Streatham we moved to the Eden Plaza Hotel, Kensington in Central London. It is directly opposite the Museum of Natural History which we later explore from top to bottom in a 5 hour visit. Our room at the Eden Plaza is tiny. So small in fact that one of us has to remain on the bed so that the other one can move past. The compensation is its location, which is excellent.

Our closest station is Gloucester Road underground and from here we launch a trip to the country side. We travel by train to West Ruislip and then transfer to British rail to travel to the rural setting of High Wycombe. We have travelled about 45 kms from London but it feels further. We wander the busy streets of High Wycombe, a delighful blend of modern amenities and history set against gentle, green, distant hills. It is market day and the main street is taken over by stalls. I am able to photograph buildings that date back to my Grandfather's time. He lived here until the age of 8 when the family moved to Gravesend in Kent. It was 1880 and the buildings I photograph have been standing before that time. I imagine my Grandfather viewing these same buildings, standing in this same market area and I am emotionally fulfilled. High Wycombe has a friendly ,relaxed feel to it.

I spend time at the local library investigating family history and the library staff are most helpful when they note that I am interested in finding out about my Great Great Grandfather, Arthur Wright's part in the Buckinghamshire Machine Breaker Riots in 1829. They bring me books and folders on this famous local incident and assist my search for the gaps in my genealogical knowledge. I discover that a play has even been written about the riots which grew from the onset of the industrial revolution and the fear the workers had for their future. As a callow youth of 18, Arthur along with five others demolished a printing press and was sentenced to life transportation for his efforts. This was later commuted to 12 months hard labour when the press owner told the court, that he, Arthur, was of previous good character.

The next day we we cruise along the shopping precinct of Oxford Street where I almost buy a pair of pants until I discover that the one and only changing room has a queue of at least fourteen patient consumers. They stand like store dummies waiting for a nod of approval from the changing room commandant. I pass on the pants.
We stop off opposite Victoria Station to catch up on our email We find an internet café which charges a floating rate depending on demand. We manage to secure 80 minutes of in line time for one pound ($ 2.60) and then venture on restoring our flagging energy on the $5 cappucinos and the $7 cheese and tomato rolls in a small café off Oxford Street.

We move on to visit the famous Selfridges and Harrods. In Selfridges we are astounded at the cost of clothing when converted to Australian dollars. The range of clothing is quite extensive, but as we wander about it becomes apparent that nobody is purchasing. A trickle of shoppers meander through the displays and furtively check the labels. The staff stand by in hopeful anticipation, but nobody flashes the plastic. Maybe Selfridges is for oil rich Sheiks and supermodels? Maybe it's just a bit too pretenious . Who in their right mind would pay the equivalent of $120 AUS for a T-shirt? I'm keen on retail therapy, but I'm not crazy.

Harrods is a world within a world. So ornate and preposterous. Each area is so definitively laid out. Yet one cannot escape the fact that the whole place has a stifling conservatism to it. We eventually buy some overpriced tea bags in a Harrods tin from a young man of Sydney town. Vicki is more captured by the tin than its contents. We exchange pleasantries with the young New South Welshman before rejoining the real world One day we go in search of Covent Garden. Not because Vicki feels the need to sing opera, but stories of this being yet another shopping and market mecca. We cross the path of the May Day march. We have just walked down from Trafalgar Square when banners,bells and whistles grab the spotlight and we stand on the street corner and watch a peaceful, yet vocal passing parade pass by. It is noisy,yet orderly. Many ethnic political causes are represented in this colorful annual march. That evening we watch television reports indicating how the march was hijacked by anarchists protesting against capitalism . They storm into Parliament Square defacing statues and digging up the parkland area. They daub the statue of Winston Churchill with paint and place a huge clod of turf on his head. They demolish a McDonald Store near Trafalgar Square and hand out free cheeseburgers. Police make many arrests and work hard to restore order to the normally sane streets. We have been only streets away in Covent Garden, yet have mercifully missed the whole sorry event. Along with thousands of others enjoying a stroll through the market stalls and shops. A busker in the square holds a large crowd captive with his irreverent antics. He is Marcel Marceau in overdrive, aping the behaviour of unsuspecting passers by. He hijacks them, he inveigles them, he cajoles them into his wacky improvisations. He walks beside groups of people who remain oblivious to the part they are playing in his personal pedestrian theatre of the mundane. All through his erratic performance the crowd grows. They watch from the balcony above and they watch from the gradually filling square. One little man wearing a funny hat, bright braces and unspectacular brown trousers holding the attention of so many people in Covent Garden Square.
Our final day in London is spent walking and walking some more. We have become trudgers extraordinaire! We set off through Kensington Park with Hyde Park our final destination. We stroll along the flower walk to the amazing Albert Memorial. Queen Victoria constructed this mammoth structure as a tribute to her dearly departed husband ,the Prince consort, Albert. The memorial has recently been restored to its former magnificence at a not inconsiderable cost of 11.2 million pounds! The abundant gold leaf sparkles in the early morning sun further underlining Victoria’s love for her prince. From this imposing position visitors can look across the road to the imposing round dome of the Royal Albert Hall where the Beatles once yeah, yeah, yeahed to their adoring fans. We continue our foray through the foliage of Kensington Park. It is one huge park! Finally, we arrive at the Peter Pan sculpture. We have followed signs for what seems ages before eventually reaching this spot in the park. It is located beside the Serpentine, the lake linking Kensington and Hyde Park.
We take the time to sit and enjoy this tranquil setting. Our feet demand it anyway.
Hyde Park is even bigger than Kensington Park. These parks dominate the central London landscape. We plod on and finally arrive at Speaker’s Corner near Marble Arch. This is the famed spot for Sunday spruikers who espouse their views on a multitude of issues to the parkland visitors and creatures. Today it is practically desserted. Not even the ghosts of long forgotten agitators are here today.
…And still we walk. This time from Marble Arch to Paddington Station, via the Arab quarter. We catch a train to Notting Hill. Vicki feels drawn to this place she tells me. Maybe it’s the film of the same name, maybe it’s the antique shops in Portobello Road. It turns out to be Portobello Market Day.The road slopes down and away from our immediate view. The further we descend along this famous road the more the market atmosphere impacts. Soon we are in the thick of it. A variety of stalls, and people clutter the roadway, the pavement and all the shops abutting the Portobello Road. It is surely a mesmerising mix of market stall trash and treasure. A cosmopolitan clutch of souls assembled for a bargain- hunting quest. Our bargain turns out to be two Apple Danish pastries for one pound. When you are hungry, these pleasant pastries are a delight! I scoff one on the spot and we share the other one when we crawl back to our hotel on screaming feet. We have placed them over a considerable amount of London today. We take a much-needed rest in our shoebox of a room and contemplate our dining options.
On our final evening in London we walk up Cromwell Road towards Gloucester Road Station hoping to find something suitable in the way of reasonably priced food.
A bowl of pasta for the equivalent of $ 26 AUS is not my idea of reasonable!
On previous evening excursions we found an Italian restaurant opposite Sth Kensington station and an Indian Tandoori restaurant on Gloucester Road. The Indian place provided a delicious meal and two very attentive waiters at a very reasonable price (by London standards).

LONDON CITY......

by eden_teuling

" FLAG OF THE UNITED KINGDOM..."

which consists of England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland.

" FOOD FOR THOUGHT........."

Whatever language you speak........you will be able to find a newspaper if ever you would want one that is.....

I for one, refuse to read newspapers while on holiday, don't want to know anything for a short while.......is that too selfish???????

" CHIC SHOPS......"

Better not enter the shops here AFTER dinner......what a difference A DINNER makes.........(in size)

" WE WANT SUCH A NICE BALLOON......"

It is quite a thing to keep children in a good mood.....but one of those colourfull balloons will help a lot.......and admit it, shopping around in such a big city is quite demanding for children!!

Spoil them and let them look back at your outing with sweet memories, later, years later........

" Oh, THOSE RED DOUBLE-DECKER-BUSES......"

I love seeing them, I love travelling through London in them and I like the way the conductors/ticket- collectors address you: YES, LOVE, NEXT STOP !!

" THE FAMOUS "BIG BEN"......"

Who doesn't know BIG BEN'S famous tune and who can resist the temptation to join in humming it, time and again?

" LONDON RED LONDON RED LONDON RED"

To me it seems that RED is the favourite color in LONDON so be sure that I will never wear anything red there........I could be taken for a member of the guard, for a telephone booth, for a letter-box, even for a double-decker bus, although........no I am not that big.......

" ALL THIS IS DELIGHTFUL BUT MAKES YOU TIRE"

a nice place to relax.........and there are plenty of them......

A seat in the sun will do you a lot of good........refresh you and make your day a perfect one..

Bye the way: London is a place to visit in summer or during the weeks before Christmas and New Year's day.....

" ADMIRAL NELSON HIGH UP IN THE SKY......"

Admiral Nelson died of wounds at the moment of victory over a combined French and Spanish fleet at TRAVALGAR in the year 1805!

" WHAT TO DO NEXT???? WHERE AM I??????"

Don't we all have these moments when we visit cities we have never seen before??
Oh, we have studied maps and travel books and brochures and yet there are these moments that you feel a bit forlorn...........my advice: have some tea of beer, piece yourself together and off we go .......ready to face LONDON again......

" ST. PAUL'S CATHEDRAL...."

Oh, L'EMBARRAS DU CHOIX......

St. Pauls Cathedral in LONDON was built between 1675 - 1717 by Sir Christopher WREN on the site of the old St. Paul's, which had been severely damaged in the GREAT FIRE of 1666.

The Cathedral has a famous classical DOME, called THE WHISPERING DOME/GALLERY.

This Cathedral really is worthy of your visit!

" HERE WE HAVE TO ENTER...."

THE Malt Whisky Specialist 'CADENHEAD'S'.

" ALMOST TEN PAST FIVE........"

Although I don't see WINGS, time seems to FLY here.....

Soon, too soon but not yet I shall have to return to CANTERBURY the place where I stay with Betty and Cyril, Chantal and Marie-Claire!!

Don't wait up for me!!!! I am not ready yet here......I am going to pay a visit to THE GOAT TAVERN & RESTAURANT and after that.........I shall see.......

" FOUR ......"

Four here, standing there motionless for hours on end......I admire them and love the sight of that red, white and black.

In summer you can see the droplets and drop of perspiration run down their faces and yet they don't move a muscle........

" CROWDED LONDON IN SUMMER......"

Just hanging around, sitting on steps and coming together where fountains surprise you with their bright and light sounds of falling water, a little bit exhausted, filled to the very brim with "LONDON" and yet not ready to leave.........after a rest and a drink it isn't that difficult to pick yourself together and go on for some time..........

" HOTEL EDEN PLAZA......"

Perhaps it sounds crazy but I shall always look if there is a hotel EDEN, because of my name and........more crazy perhaps.....I think they are always nice............

ADDRESS: hotel EDEN plaza
SOUTH KENSINGTON

close to The Victoria and Albert Museum, the Science Museum, the Geological Museum and the Natural History Museum.
You can walk to HARRODS, the famous Department Store...

500 meters from Gloucester Road TUBE STATION!!

What more could you wish for??

" MY COLLECTION OF TEA-CADDIES......"

Whenever in the United Kingdom I love buying another tea-caddy for my collection which is bigger than what you see in this photograph!

They all represent pubs and shops: there is a habedashery, a chemist's and a florist's e.g..

I use the tea and the tea-caddy joins its mates in a special place where the sun can't come to make their bright colours fade away, day after day!

So, whoever goes to the UK, it isn't difficult what to bring home as a "mitbringsel" for me.........

" ALL WE NEED......"

Food and Wine, Fruit and Picture Postcards.....

And how about that old taxicab?????? Mouthwatering...

" GREAT FUN, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT ISN'T RAININ"

Always start your stay in London with this tour to get a first impression: I can recommend it to you.......the guide will tell you all you see which makes iteasier for you to know what you want to visit later on.....

" METRO-SUBTE-SUBWAY-UNDERGROUND-TUBE........"

THE VISITOR TRAVELCARD: don't forget to buy one when you're in London for more than one day!!

With this card in your pocket you are allowed to travel through LONDON in 2 zones and on weekdays after 9.30 hrs. (= after rush hour!!).

You can use the CARD for buses (also the double decker buses, Metro (= Underground)and trains.

More info: www.london-transport.co.uk.

" PART OF TOWER BRIDGE....."

This is only one half of this so very impressive BRIDGE.

So old and stil going strong!! And oh, so beautiful!

Don't miss it.........

" HOW ABOUT A FRESH SWEET HOT CUP OF TEA HERE?"

At Nell's it is good to let your feat rest, to orden all info in your head and talk about all you have seen with your beloved ones.......

NELL OF OLD DRURY is the name of the place!

" LIGHTSHIP......"

This is the LIGHTSHIP NORE among the yachts.

It used to be situated at the Thames Estuary indicating the entrance of the Thames from 1731 - 1940.

Modern aids of navigation have made it redundant.......a pity.....but you can visit it here in London.

" THIS IS THE MITRE, A NICE PLACE....."

Isn't it always a pleasure to quite unexpectedly find a place where you can have whatever you would need: food, hot drinks, cold one.....shade.......are we going in or is it quiet enough to sit outside ........

" SEE MY UNITED KINGDOM PAGE TOO!!"

Please, see my UK page CLICK HERE.. and my other travel destinations with LOTS OF TRAVELOGUES...........enjoy them!!

HOTEL EDEN PLAZA....HOTEL EDEN PLAZA....

by MaidenTsar

Booked here for Nov. 11&12. Has anyone stayed at this hotel? Also, what's close and a 'must see'??? I've read some really good tips on this forum.....

Re: Eden Plaza Hotel

by Manara

I have never been to that hotel but the location is very close to the Victoria & Albert Museum and the Natural History Museum. If you check the website www.edenplaza.activehotels.com/R4U you will find also a detailed map of the area near the hotel.
It is also walkind distance from Harrods.
Another helpful website is www.upmystreet.com, you insert the zip code of your hotel and then you can find where are the nearest pub, restaurant, chemist, etc.

Eden Plaza Hotel - London

by MaidenTsar

Thank you so much for the info and websites! Will definitely check them out!

Comments