This hotel is a good compromise price / location.
We booked a room for 3 ( £ 99 /night), staff is OK, logistic too and the room was clean and OK (may be slightly small), according to the price (Hotels in London are expensive)
Hotel Rooms: 32.
- Room size quite limit if you are planning to stay a long time in your room (raining...)
- The car park of the police is just opposite thus ... you can be "rocked" by sirens during the night.
- Room on the 3rd level could be hot
- For family whit childrens, there are some "Adult only" chanels on the TV, after 11:00 pm.
Unique Quality: The hotel is located just minutes from Elephant & Castle and Kennington underground station, providing easy access to central London .
- 32” Plasma TV
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee facilities + Mini Fridge (so, In room breakfast is possible with your own food)
- 24 hr reception, rooms with European and American Sockets
- Local shoppings are in the neighborhood
- In room breakfast is possible with your own food (Hotel is providing the minimum: thea, chocolate, coffee, ...)
- Double room to Family Room (4 Adults)
- Good sound insulation
- Good TV (large display)
Directions: South east area, just off the Walworth Road and Elephant & castle underground station.
15 Montague Street, Bloomsbury, Covent Garden, London
1 Kensington Court, Kensington, London
41 Buckingham Palace Road, London
17-19 Egerton Terrace, Knightsbridge, London
Latest London hotel reviews
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
Address: 18 Amelia Street, Walworth, London, SE17 3PY, United Kingdom