Ibis London Earls Court

balhannah's Profile Photo

Good Location

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 5, 2012

I chose this Hotel for a number of reasons.

1.....I guess price was the first reason. It was very reasonable for London, and the Hotel had good reviews.

2. ....Cheap transport direct from the Airport nearly to the Hotel door, great!

3......Easy to reach London by either Bus or Tube

We arrived by Easybus, and it wasn't long before we were booked in and heading to our room. First impressions were good! Our non-smoking room was on a high floor, just as I had requested.
We had a view from our window which wasn't too bad.
Our room was nice and clean, furnished nicely, we had tea & coffee making facilities, working desk, and a good bathroom. We didn't have any trouble with noise, had a good nights sleep every night.
Breakfast wasn't included so we bought that elsewhere.

I was really surprised with the size of our room and the furnishings, after all, this was a budget line Hotel.

Would I stay here again, for sure, I wouldn't be bothered looking anywhere else

Dr.Styranki's Profile Photo

No-frills hotel

by written on May 6, 2009

Location is perfect when arriving from Heathrow, also green line connection serves nicely to city center, only 20 minutes by tube. Two minutes walk from Earls Court exhibition center.
The lobby is only high class facility in this hotel.
Rooms are very small and not refurbished for a long time. The door locks are ancient, had several occasions when door was not opened with a key card. The staff is originated from Eastern Europe.
However, most of this price tag hotels in London are similar. Only big thing was that complimentary internet or WLan/Wifi connection was not provided by the hotel.

HORSCHECK's Profile Photo

Ibis Hotel - Earls Court

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 23, 2009

In February 2009 I stayed 2 nights in the Ibis Hotel Earls Court on business.

With more than 500 rooms it is the biggest Ibis I have ever stayed in.

My room was on the 6th floor and offered panoramic views of London. It was equipped with the typical functional Ibis furniture. The room also included air conditioning, a TV, a hairdryer and tea and coffee making facilities.

Unfortunately my toilet was not properly cleaned on arrival, but the rest was clean and tidy. Also for me it looked like only one towel per person was provided.

My room was 73 GBP for the first night and 87 GBP for the other night. The price didn't include breakfast, which cost an extra of 8,75 GBP. The buffet style breakfast consisted of a selection of bread, cereals, full cooked breakfast and much more, as you would expect it from a two star hotel.

Directions: The Ibis Hotel Earls Court is located about 500 m from the Earls Court exhibition centre. It can be reached conveniently on foot within 5 Minutes from the underground stations Earls Court (Zone 1) and West Brompton (Zone 2).

chrisevo's Profile Photo

Clean and comfortable Hotel

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 7, 2007

In September 2004 we stayed at the Ibis (formerly Paragon) Hotel in Earls Court for 4 days before we left on our 19 Day European Trip with Trafalgar Tours. The hotel is in a good location also close to Fulham. Its about a 5 minute walk to the Undergound railway which was so easy to navigate. Buses also run pass the Ibis. A good meal can aslo be had at one of the many pubs in either Earls Court or Fulham.

alisonr's Profile Photo

A Friendly Neighbourhood

by written on October 20, 2005

Friendly neighbourhood - shame about the hotel! Sorry, but this just wasn't what I needed at the end of 3 weeks on a bus. We lined up at reception for about 1/2 an hour, then we got shunted between 3 staff, none of which seemed at all interested in checking us in, and then to top it all off the room was very ordinary. Two single beds, small, smaller bathroom. Nothing like the fantastic Thistle Lancaster Gate where we paid LESS!!!

Walking along the corridor to our room there was electrical wires hanging out gaps in the ceiling, holes in the wall, wall paper coming off - and this was not a cheap hotel! Actually to really top it off, we went up to one of our friends rooms and saw that it was like a different hotel up there! It was really nice, big room, but still 2 singles. But a lot nicer, it also didn't smell of musty mould.

Unique Quality: There was a great view of the eye from our friends room up higher in the hotel. They are in a great location for restaurants, pubs, laudromats etc. And everyone in these places is friendly!

marinagape's Profile Photo

What I didnt like from London

by written on August 14, 2005

This is the hotel where I didn't feel comfortable. When I arrived they didnt had our reservations ready. It took more than a half of hour.

Then I asked a recepcionist about taxi service and he was moody or something and he said: you are asking soo much!!!!

Then in the restaurant a woman didnt want to explain how to use coins ( you know, pence, penny) she wasn't nice

Elevators didn't work. Well I didn't like that hotel

Unique Quality: Not pool, not great views. What I liked is the pub of the hotel.

There waiters and waitress are very helpful and kind people ( but they aren´t brittish)

Food in the restaurand and pub are ok.

Nearby Ibis London Earls Court

Ibis London Earls Court

• Accor London Earls Court
  • Ibis London Earls Court Hotel London

Address: 47 Lillie Road, Earls Court, Kensington & Chelsea, London, SW6 1UD, United Kingdom

10 Photos of Ibis London Earls Court

• Business Services
  • Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet

London Travel Forum

Need advice about London, United Kingdom? Visit the Travel Forum for London and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest London hotel reviews

Buckingham Palace
Public Buses
Taxis
Transportation
Docklands Light Railway (DLR)
Driving in London
Architectural
Money Matters
Parks and Gardens
Favorites
Public Transport (not taxis)
Getting around