Jurys Inn Heathrow

Eastern Perimeter Road, Hatton Cross, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW6 2SR, United Kingdom

Jurys Inn London Heathrow
Booking.com JurysInns.com Travelocity

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 22% less than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• mvtouring's Profile Photo

Jurys Inn

I had a very pleasant stay here. When I got to the airport, my flight was overbooked and they asked me if I was prepared to stay over till the next day and I was put up at the Jurys Inn.

Unique Quality: Friendly staff

• supune's Profile Photo

3 star hotel near tube and airport

The hotel was very clean and I was happy with the decent price we paid. We got 2 rooms for 5 people and it was good enough. We chose this hotel because it was close to the airport and we thought we would need to be able to ride to the airport quickly because we were behind schedule a lot.

The internet use was very expensive.
    One thing I remembered was that the elevator talked and let us know what floor we were.
    The staff was polite and helpful. The breakfast buffet was decent but nothing to write home about, it was a bit expensive for my taste at 10 pounds, so I recommend eating out.
    Thingies in the little convenient store in the

Unique Quality: It was very convenient access from Heathrow Airport
    There were lots of business travelers staying here the day we were there.

Directions: the london underground subway was a 2 minute walk from the hotel enterance.
    about a 3 minute taxi ride from London Heathrow Airport.

• cochinjew's Profile Photo

So convenient to Heathrow

This is the second time I have stayed here. on both occasions to spend a day or two in London before catching a flight to Miami.
    It is a three minute walk from Hatton Cross Station which is the first station on the tube when you leave Heathrow terminals 1, 2, 3.
    very convenient to the airport. and you can either take the picadilly line to the central london area or go back to airport and take the heathrow express so that you can spend your time in central london if you wish.

Unique Quality: This hotel is staffed by pleasant east indians for the most part. the rooms, i was given one on the top floor, are big enough and have a good shower and bathroom attached. The continental breakfast is sufficient. The restaurant attached served good food but it is a bit pricey, since there is nothing near the hotel for competition. Jet Airways staff stay here so in the morning and evening, you will here gaggles in Hindustani by lots of East Indian women preparing to take their flight home or having just arrived with their flight. Saw also some other airline staff.
    The view from the room is of the airport and it was a bit eery to see all the aircrafts leaving and in the morning you see another set arriving. So the night traffic to long distance and in the morning arriving from various destinations.
    you can book on line and it works out about 55 poiunds a double. which is a steal in London..

More about Jurys Inn Heathrow

Fine, once you've found it

A clean, comfortable place to stay. People at desk helpful.

Downsides:
1)Finding it from the road - not easy in the dark (make sure you print out directions)
2)No food/drink nearby except for the hotel's
3)Ditto for night-life

The pluses - very close to airport, convenient shuttle bus, clean and comfortable and very cheap.

We stayed over between visiting Legoland and picking up visitor from airport - served both purposes not at all badly.

It was a good find

by TripAdvisor Member Cocoachini

We wound up staying at the tail end of our vacation at the Jurys in at Heathrow. It is a bit out of the way from London proper but with it such a close distance to Hatton Tube station, you are very close and conveniently located to London. I highly recommend the Hoppa Bus 9 from the airport as it takes you right to the door and then when we needed to get to the airport, it was an easy trip back. The hotel is clean and comfortable and if you enjoy plane watching then ask for a room facing the runway. The windows are triple sealed so there is virtually no outside noise.

Overall I enjoyed our two night stay and for what we paid (59 pounds a night), it was a good deal. I have stayed in London for more and got less. The room we had was spacious, clean and comfortable. The staff were also helpful.

Very Nice.

by TripAdvisor Member Steveracer

Wife and I spent a Friday and Saturday night at the Jurys Inn. Found all the staff to be friendly and helpful. Room was lovely, very clean and tidy. Hotel in fact was very clean throughout. Everything in the room 601 worked. Breakfast was good but is charged as extra. We thought it was worth it. Bear in mind though that it is a buffet style breakfast so despite the hotels best efforts to keep food hot it can get a little cold, if you don't get down there at a decent time. Had a snack in the bar and this was good to. The only thing that we thought was a bit off was the charge for parking overnight. Nevertheless we would stay here again.

It's great - but don't puff or the walls will tumble...

by TripAdvisor Member chris036

The Jury's affords a splendid spot in Hatton Cross, on the Eastern edge of Heathrow. Getting here is simple, buses from Heathrow are free to Hatton Cross and from there it is 7mins by foot along a flat road (even with luggage). By taxi will cost around £9-£12 depending on terminal.

The hotel itself is very new, so everything looks great; rooms are simply decorated but functional, bathrooms are fine and spacious, tea & coffee is at hand, remote TV with in-room movies (payable) and the windows are triple glazed and let no sound in. But - the downside - the walls are paper thin and you will hear the conversation next door!

Some have commented on the extortionate hotel restaurant prices...well here comes a useful tip - walk down to Hatton Cross station, cross the A30 and head down towards Bedfont village (10mins walk from Hotel) - the Duke of Wellington is on the right and has a huge menu in a spacious pub with prices you'll like.

Admittedly the wall problem wasn't enough to stop me visiting twice in November (and I will return!), as I think the price of £59 plus great location outweigh it - and if you're tired enough you'll sleep anyway!

Lastly, if you like watching planes, cross the road at Hatton Cross again, and walk along the A30 for 3 minutes where you'll find a large field - often full of plane spotters! This is directly below the arrival flightpath for runway 27L (when in use for arrivals) at Heathrow and is a fabulous experience as landing planes fly over you at less than 100ft!!

Good clean hotel

I stayed here for 1 night so I would not miss my flight the next day.

The hotel has a car park which you take a ticket at the barrier to enter. The ticket needs to be validated upon check out and costs £7.00 per day for residents. If you use the machine in the reception it will not know you are a resident and demand £25 so make sure that you validate your ticket before you check out!

The rooms are a fair size with triple glazing so you cannot hear the aircraft. Tea/coffee facilities are provided as well as shower gel/shampoo in the bathroom.

There was a private Christmas function on the night that we stayed and the main restaurant was shut. We had to eat in the bar which was crowded with residents and guests of the function and the menu was very limited. The food was bland, lukewarm and not worth the price paid.

Overall the hotel was good, rooms clean, staff very efficient at check in/out and the bar food was the only thing to let it down.

Nice hotel

Had trouble finding the hotel, it is down a small side road, not the road where most of the other hotels are. Make sure you take some proper directions!

Hotel reception was very smart, staff friendly and polite. The room had plenty of space, nicely furnished, lovely clean bathroom with Dove soap in dispensers. My only complaint was the bed was a bit hard and uncomfortable.

The hotel had a bar and restaurant although I did not try them. It also had a small gift shop. I was a bit disappointed to find the hotel did not do room service, as I left it too late to get food from the gift shop and was too tired to go and sit in the restaurant.

Overall I would use the hotel again. Also, parking my car cost £7 for the night.

Pleasant if you need a one nighter

by TripAdvisor Member DanLondon

I decided to stay here for one night before an exceptionally early flight and didnt regret it at all. I had a very pleasurable stay. They did initially put me into a tiny room in which I felt that I was going to suffocate, but fortunately for me the A/C was making a terrible sound so they moved me to a much nicer room. They were very apologetic about it so I didnt really mind. Breakfast was actually above average and started pretty early in the morning. The hotel is right next to Hatton Cross Underground which is useful. Clean, functional and well located for the airport.

Where is a good, cheap hotel near Heathrow?

by mes79

My friend and I are looking for a close and cheap hotel near Heathrow airport. Hopefully to spend about $150 US dollars.

by Dabs

If you are not afraid to use Priceline, give that a shot, you'll get a much nicer hotel for less money. Check out www.biddingfortravel.com first. Otherwise, you might have a look at Ibis, it was relatively cheap.

by alancollins

Hi
You could try a travel lodge? Not to expensive but not sure how easy to travel from?
Best regards
Alan

by film

I stayed in this one. It is functional as all these transit hotels are. Standard price seems to be about £65.

by df53

I had a major search for a hotel near heathrow a few months back, i found the Ibis to be the cheapest. There is a dedicated bus service that goes round all the major hotels and it is on the route.
Us probably wont spend more than US100 for a decent clean room.

by baccione

check out last minute.com or londontown expect to pay around £60 per room per night

by vnrose

Yesterday I got an internet only price for May 23 at Jurys Inn Heathrow of 49 GBP. Less than half the price a few days ealier on major search engines. "My Momma done tol' me, you better shop around!"

by handfordr

The Heathrow Lodge is the cheapest hotel at Heathrow, a double is routinely available at 40 GBP per night.
They also include transfers to the airport, (all other hotels you pay 3 GBP per person per transfer to amd from the airport)

See: http://www.londontoolkit.com/lhr/heathrow_lodge_lhr.htm