Fulham Road, Stamford Bridge, London, SW6 1HS, United Kingdom

Agoda.com Orbitz.com Hotels.com

Costs 84% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• DAO's Profile Photo

STADIUM OF PEACE

This is a phenomenal business hotel. Actually it’s just a great hotel. It is actually located on the grounds, and behind the security gates, of Chelsea Football (Soccer) Club. This means absolute tranquillity in a London Hotel. A very rare find. When I showed up to check into my Standard or Superior Room (can’t remember which one I had), I was offered an upgrade to a Club Room for a little bit more. The extras were explained, but I decided to pass as I was on business and it would have been something I would have had to pay myself. I didn’t realise at the time, but they actually have 5 grades of rooms. It didn’t matter. Although I was exiled to the second building, my room could not have been nicer. It was all you could ever want in a London hotel. It was large, quiet, modern, had a great bed, good toiletries, nice bathroom and large white towels. Best of all – a good night’s sleep for the 3 nights I was here.

This is a fantastic hotel. You have 3 great restaurants, 2 bars, loads of security and a very modern gym. In fact their gym, inside the adjacent stadium, is the best I have ever seen. I think they were supposed to charge me a fee for using the gym, but they never did. I mean a world class gym on multiple floors.

I didn’t eat or drink on the premises, but there are some excellent options. I walked to the Tube Station (5 minutes) and explored the nearby area.

If you want a world class business hotel at a relatively reasonable price – stay here.

Unique Quality:
    Millennium & Cawthorne Hotels At Chelsea Football Club has 281 rooms in 5 categories:

• Standard Room (you pay for wifi in your room, but free in common areas)
    • Superior Room (free wifi in your room)
    • Superior Plus (access to the Club Lounge with free food, drink & newspapers)
    • Club Room (free entry to Delta 360° Lounge and free minibar)
    • Executive Suite (king size bed)

All rooms have/come with:
    • Air-conditioning
    • Ironing board. Iron, trouser press
    • Safe, large desk, coffee/tea making facilities
    • satellite television, pay per view movies

Restaurants & Bars:
    • Marco Restaurant. A French restaurant owned by chef Marco Pierre White
    • Frankie's Sports Bar & Grill. Italian cuisine with lots of TV’s and sports
    • 55 Restaurant. British cuisine and also bar food. More TV’s with sports
    • Delta 360° Lounge (Delta Air Lines). Operates like a restaurant as well

Hotel Services (almost all chargeable):
    • 24 hour concierge and room service
    • Multilingual staff
    • Laundry and dry cleaning service
    • Theatre/tour reservations & foreign money exchange

• High speed internet access
    •Printing/scanning/photocopying/laminating/ fax

Directions:
    Tube:
    Fulham Broadway (District Line)

More about Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club

A little bit of luxury

My boyfriend treated me to a night here with dinner at Gordon Ramsey's. What a perfect night!

I have no idea how much the hotel cost so cannot really comment on the value, but we were treated at all times like special guests. The lobby is grand and the staff are friendly and efficient. The rooms are not large but all that we required. Bathroom clean. We had tea and snacks in the lobby and received excellet service at a reasonable price for a large hotel. When we returned in the evening we had cocktails in the lounge - a really lovely end to the night.

Absolutely wonderful

by TripAdvisor Member LincolnshireDawn

Booked a matchday weekend package as a surprise for my Husbands Birthday and two friends.

From the moment we arrived to the moment we left it was fantastic.

The food, drink and hospitality were second to none.

Stayed for 2 nights in the Court Hotel.

Huge room, clean, tidy, fresh, well decorated. Everything you would need for a weekend stay.

Have stayed in a few 4 and 5 star Hotels both here and abroad and this definitely warrants a 4 star and I am very fussy where Hotels are concerned.

One tiny gripe though, drinks at Purple dear. 2 bottles of beer and 2 vodkas and diet cokes £21 but I suppose that is cheap for london.

My husband was even happier when Chelsea won 4-0.

I would certainly recommend this package/Hotel to anyone who is thinking of going. It will be well worth the expense.

Our thanks to everyone who made it a cracking weekend. keep up the good work.

Merry Xmas

not my cup of tea

by TripAdvisor Member UKCowgirl

We stayed at this hotel because it was supposed to be a four star hotel near to where we had a reunion party. Check in was surlyand gave us no indication of amenities at the hotel. Beware, you have to pay extra for the leisure facilities-pool, etc., which is not stated on their website.

room was clean. however, no soap in the bathroom, the mattress was lumpy-you could feel the springs in the mattress, and there was no coffee in the room, although there were the facilities. we had to phone to get the windows unlocked for some fresh air, as well as for soap and coffee. they eventually arrived.

this was not up to four star standards. sorry, not my cup of tea.

beautiful football experience

by TripAdvisor Member atalanta82

Me and my brother were there last year for a couple of days.
We bought a football match package which included football match tickets, dinner, room and some discounts in chelsea store.
I must say hotel was ok, room not too large but anyway comfortable and service excellent.
It was just a little bit expensive but I suggest all football fans to have a great football experience there.
Ouch, please avoid the restaurant, food is terrible...

would only recommend to footy fans

by TripAdvisor Member masie

I wouldnt advise this hotel as a base for london sight seeing.
we are big chelsea fc fans who drive to the games from Devon.
we decided to treat ourselves to the hotel for one night after the match. The reception staff were rude, unhelpful and looked down on us (I presume as we were footy fans and not discerning guests?).
the room was average and not worth the money we paid for it.
dining facilties on the complex were poor/overpriced after the match, so we walked into fulham instead to a restaurant.

The only benefit if you are a chelsea fan is obviously the proximity after the game, the fact you can go in the Shed bar and not worry about driving, and also player spotting after the match.....saw quite a few players leaving the ground way after most of the fans had gone.

We now when we stay, we overnight at the Swallow International hotel in kensington, the rooms were better, staff polite and more friendly.
or if money is tight we travel out of london and stay at a travel lodge near Heathrow!

Comments