Value Score No Data
Good For No Data
Cheap and central
Ok, you enter thru the cellar and the reception area looks quite dodgy, but it's the only noisy and smokey room in the whole place.
I meant to stay in the 8 bed room, but there was a mix up so I was moved to a 6 bed room. Good. The 8 bed room had beds looking as if they would crash! I suggest you pay those extra pounds to get a nice, sturdy, bed and a shower cabin in the room.
Breakfast is included. It says "continental" but is really just tea and toast & jam.
They have a baggage room and it was said they had internet, but I never asked for it.
Nice and calm area = easy to sleep at night. The place is all you need if all you need is to have a place to sleep.
Unique Quality: They have a free shuttle bus from Victoria Station. Apparantly they are working on extending the service to Stansted!
Directions: Tube to Bayswater
mail to: email@example.com
Popular Hotels in London
15 Montague Street, Bloomsbury, Covent Garden, London
41 Buckingham Palace Road, London
1 Kensington Court, Kensington, London
17-19 Egerton Terrace, Knightsbridge, London
Explore the World
- Kata Beach Resort and Spa
- Wingate by Wyndham Valdosta
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cleveland Beachwood
- Conrad Jupiters Casino Hotel
- Casa Kolbe
- The Desert Rose Resort
- Holiday Inn Garden Court London - Oxford Circus
- De Soleil South Beach
- Isrotel Ambassador Hotel Eilat
- La Jamaca Guest House
- Majesty Resort Mirage Park
- Holiday Inn Express HILLSVILLE (I-77 Exit 14.)
- Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort
- Beachside Towers at Sandestin