Hanger Lane, Ealing, London, W5 1DP, United Kingdom

Value Score Great Value!

Costs about the same, but rated 18% higher than other 3 star hotels

More about London

Shakespeare's Globe TheatreShakespeare's Globe Theatre

The erection of Nelson's Column - LondonThe erection of Nelson's Column - London

????

Grand Vista from the ParkGrand Vista from the Park

Help me pls

by white_fox

hi everbody. i want come london for english course. am looking cheap rent one room. or anybody looking home friend? do you have any idea for stay ? thank u very much

Re: Help me pls

by leics

London is not a cheap place to live, I'm afraid. You might look at:

This page has lots of useful information about being a student in London, and also has links to student accommodation providers:

Re: Help me pls

by white_fox

than u very much your link. i will check it. maybe somebody lookıng home friend? contact with me pls

Travel Tips for London

Big Ben

by windoweb

This is where our TA cruise finishes its journey. Mike and I disembark in Southampton and continue on to London for two nights. We had two fun filled days and nights here. The morning we left we walked to a cafe for breakfast and I was choking back tears because I did not want to leave.

Get away from the city life of...

by bruingirl

Get away from the city life of it all and go to the city of Bath which is about 1 hr. outside of London. You really get a feel for the beautiful 'English countryside' that so many people talk about. This town has managed to retain some of its 18th century charm with cobblestone streets and boutique shops. There is an authentic Roman baths museum that is an attestment to the once great and expansive Roman empire. Pulteney bridge is also an unusual feature about Bath. Pulteney bridge is a narrow bridge, yet it is lined with stores, overlooking the river. While in Bath, check out the Cornish Bakehouse and try one of their pasties. Yummy!!! :) (Pamphlet: courtesy of Discover Bath tours) One night we were in Leicester Square, having fish & chips with some beer. It was around 11pm and we thought we would slowly head back to our B&B. Little did we realize that there was a sudden storm passing through. We ran, through the rain, about 2 miles, from Leicester Square to the Victoria Station area. We were cold and wet, but laughing through it all.

London Zoo. I visited the...

by chrissyalex

London Zoo. I visited the London Zoo for a specific reason. I live near Syracuse, New York and at the Syracuse Zoo, there is an elephant breeding program.
I was told that one of the Syracuse's young elephants,Tundi, was transferred to the London Zoo. Tundi was the first elephant born in Syracuse and I remember seeing him as a baby. I know it is kind of corny,but I wanted to see him at the London Zoo too!
Well, we went to the London Zoo and Tundi was not there...he was at another zoo in England. oh,well! At least I got to see the zoo! Here is a pic of a rhino there.

The furious horses of Helios!

by irisbe

Proceeding from Piccadilly around the corner of the Criterion Building into Haymarket, I nearly got stampeded by two of the 4 horses of Helios, the Greek god of the sun.

Without failing, each day he drove his golden chariot across the sky, from the East to the West. His chariot was pulled by 4 golden steaming horses: Pyrois, Eos, Aethon and Phleyon.
I wonder which two out of these almost run over me, their nostrils flaring, jumping across the rushing water. Talking about water, I thought there came more falling out of the sky that day then did out of the ?well? and considering it was so dark during noon and these horses were on the lose, I wonder where Helios went?
Maybe he was trapped, like I almost was, in the Game warehouse of Trocadero?

Don't expect to get lunch...

by Emm

Don't expect to get lunch after 2.30pm !! Kids aren't welcome in most establishments where you can get a glass of wine and if you are a non-smoker - skip all London pubs. They're disgustingly full of smoke!!

Comments