Wake Up London

AMOMA.com

Satisfaction Terrible

Good For No Data
  • don t go there

I ve been there twice. and i will never come back.
    Showers are very bad. There are lots of leaks, condensation. There are a lots of humidity everywhere and it s prefect to get sick. Sometimes you enter toilets full of water.

The staff is very slow and you stay online for minutes in front of the desk. Some guys in the staff spend their time picking up female guest rather than doing their job. They are very pushy and very rude with girls. The Cable/TV suscription is limited. They only get the most common free channels. The Computers for internet doesn t work all the time.

There is noise/music 24h/d everywhere you go in common rooms and that s difficult to to have a rest.

i remembered waking at 2.00 am in the morning somebody was lookin into my stuff. I ve been wake up by the light of his cellphone. i just saw that the door wasn t properly close and the guy ran away.

Someone stole my digital camera by dismounting my locker from the top. However there were a padlock on it.

I tried to pay for a Bsafe locker for my laptop. But it didn t work and the staff told me : " Call Bsafe "

I forgot to say there are no enough keys for all the guests in dorm. It means that everybody must drop their keys to the reception. But once the people in my dorm forgot to drop it. I stucked in front of the room. The staff told me " wait". I waited for 2 or 3 hours before entering the room.

• politicat's Profile Photo

Sleepless in London

Cheap accommodations are hit or miss...this was definitely a miss! I am not too demanding when it comes to a place to stay. I only look for cleanliness and a good night's sleep. Neither were to be found at this place! Party central....people banging through the halls at all hours, a door that rattled every time someone passed by in the hall, and dirty bathrooms -yuck. Spent many sleepless nights here.

Unique Quality: Good location, but that's about it!

Directions: Within walking distance of Bayswater metro stop.

• filipdebont's Profile Photo

A good place for a budget traveller

I found this hostel/hotel while searching the internet. I found it via the site www.hostelworld.com.

The hotel was within walking distance from the Paddington underground station (5 minutes). Hyde Park was also very near by.

The room was clean, there was fresh linen.
    I did choose for shared facilities, so the toilet and the shower were in the gangway. There was a washbowl in the room; there was even a TV-set.

It was a bit a maze of gangways and fire-doors before I reached my room, so without a descent explanation of the staff at the reception I would never have found my room.

The room was a bit noisy too. But I was so tired of walking and sightseeing, it did not really bother me.

There was also a continental breakfast included.

Directions: near Paddington underground station