35 Half Edge Lane , Eccles, , M30 9AY, United Kingdom
Booking.com Priceline.com Agoda.com

More about Ivy Mount Guest House

Great place to stay!

by TripAdvisor Member Phil_the_Plumber

Have stayed here five times now, each time for the whole week! You couldn't find a nicer place or owner (Paul)! He's always there to welcome you on arrival and puts himself out to make sure you enjoy your stay, also has a great knowledge of the area. Its perfectly located for me as its only a mile away from the plumbing centre were i'm studying, is also very close to the trafford centre and old trafford. The very spacious rooms are extremely clean and tidy and have great facilities. The home-made soup available in the evenings is really nice and the cook to order breakfasts are superb!!! Will see you again soon Paul.

Phil M - Sheffield

Frequent visitor

by TripAdvisor Member Nelly09

I stay at the Ivy Mount frequently. It is a great friendly, and very modern and clean place. Paul is brilliant, nothing is too much trouble. I would highly recommend the Ivy whether in Manchester for business or pleaseure.

excellent!!

by TripAdvisor Member medha789

i stayed there for three nights and found it really nice there. the place is really comfortable and friendly, also the owner is incredibly nice. giving really good service with really good politeness and giving informations about good places to visit. Thank you Paul, i had a really great time there, glad i stayed at your place. I will definitely come back there!!

Friendly and Homely

by TripAdvisor Member sunnyfield

The Ivy Mount is tucked away in a nicer leafy suburb with public transport a short distance away.
I received a warm welcome from the owner Paul. I found him most helpful and keen to share his knowledge of the area. He was obliging in accepting mail for me and in dealing with communications from my family.
As a woman alone, I felt safe and comfortable here. Paul and his young family live on the premises.
The inclusive breakfast is good and cooked to order. Paul cooks excellent poached eggs.
The house is a two star establishment but clean and comfortable. I had originally considered staying at central city hotel but am glad that I had the experience of the suburbs. It suited my purpose very well.

Perfect. Excellent. Better than BIG NAME HOTELS.

by TripAdvisor Member bencole

Paul, the owner, is the PERFECT host. The Ivy Mount is a HOME from HOME. Clean and comfortable. Close to everything, Trams Cheap return to town and close to motorway for the Trafford Center. If you need any information PAUL knows the answers. He also cooks a mean breakfast. We booked our room late. (We went to the Take That concert). The Ivy Mount and Paul made our trip Perfect. Cant wait to go back. Hope PAUL will have room for us.
Thank you Paul.
Judith and Val. Newcastle

Super guest house for a nice price

by TripAdvisor Member Icebreaker83

Our stay at Ivy Mount was great. Paul is a great host, very friendly and helpful in every case. I can't imagine a better place to stay in Manchester. The house is very clean, the beds are very comfortable. Everything is up to date. The tasty breakfast is selfmade by Paul and individual wishes are welcome.

Good value B&B

by TripAdvisor Member fictionalemu

I stayed at Ivy Mount for 10 days while working in Manchester. Paul, the owner, is extremely welcoming and helpful, with plenty of good advice about what to see and do and how to get around. The rooms and facilities are of a good standard for the price you're paying; breakfasts are nice too and free soup in the afternoon is a bonus. There is wi-fi but you have to pay to use it. The location obviously isn't central, but there are buses, trams and trains within a 5-min walk, as well as shops, supermarket, restaurants, etc within walking distance.

Down to earth and very hospitable

by TripAdvisor Member travel_fan022

Stayed here for 1 night for Take That concert (like everyone else in that night). Location is good for travel into Manchester on the tram - about 10min walk to the Eccles tram. It is a very unpretentious place and what you see is what you get. It is clean but our room was a bit cramped with a 'module' shower/toilet sat in the room (could have had a bit more privacy screening!). Breakfast was very 'intimate' in the small basement eating area but the cooked breakfast was excellent and Paul couldn't have been more helpful - ask for anything and he will do his best to get it for you. For the money we were very happy but if you want space and quality, go elsewhere, but you will pay a lot more!

Reasonable price and perfect service

by TripAdvisor Member danzrust

We stayed there for 4 night. The service was excellent. We got more than we had expected. Luxury breakfast from Paul was unbelievable. Afterwards, we didnt have to eat untill late afternoon. We got a lot of valuable advices. Nothnig was imposible. If ever coming again to Manchester, I am sleeping there again.

Comments