Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Average Value
Good For Families
The former Crest Hotel
I have to go back to the winter of'1981/1982 when we spend some nights here in the early January days. At that time this was still a Crest Hotel. It was cold and even with the triple glass windows we could feel the ocean wind. During daytime the central heating on the guest rooms was set to cold and we got a seperate electric heater to keep our room warm.
We used the coffe/tea maker quiet often.
Unique Quality: Close to the waterfront.
Directions: South of the Portsmouth Harbour & East of the Southsea suburb.
Popular Hotels in Portsmouth
Clarence Road, Southsea, Portsmouth
69 Festing Road, Southsea, Portsmouth
2 Malvern Rd, Portsmouth
Kingston Crescent, Garfield Road, North End, Portsmouth
Explore the World
- Holiday Inn Garden Court Oudtshoorn
- Midi-Inn - Hotel
- Exclusive Villa St Martin
- The Park Chennai
- Premier Inn Bournemouth Central
- Gatlinburg Town Square Resort
- Best Western Lakeside Resort
- Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Monterey
- Cliffs Hotel
- El Mouradi Club Kantaoui
- InterContinental Residence Suites Dubai Festival City
- Delta Queen Hotel