Welcome Break S Mimms Svc, South Mimms, England EN
Booking.com Expedia.com Hotels.com

Travel Tips for South Mimms

Gone with the wind - South Mimms 2002

by Elodie_Caroline

Well everyone, I look ladylike, I can even act ladylike when I want to, it's just that sometimes... I aint very ladylike!

One evening in March 2002, after visiting our mother in Ipswich, we popped in at South Mimms service station on the M25 for a coffee and a pee.
Me and my sister Mel decided to go and have a look in the little shop there, it sells drinks, toys, tapes, magazines etc, sort of like a garage forcourt shop. My sister had picked up a newspaper and a few other bits and we were waiting at the cashdesk. There was one customer before us, a youngish biker bloke who was getting served. I felt like I needed to pass wind, I thought it was going to just be a squeaK? How wrong I was! it was a very long and loud fart! I stood there giggling to myself like a naughty little girl and looking at my sister, she stood there stoney faced and wouldn't even look at me. The young man buggered off quickly... I expect he thought that the cashier thought it was him?.
Once we got away from the cashdesk, Mel looked at me and exclaimed "You dirty bastard!" then me and her just burst out laughing in unison! they must have heard us all over South Mimms? "you wouldn't even look at me" I cried! She said that she couldn't, if she had? she would have burst out laughing there and then at the cashdesk! hahahahahaha.

We didn't stop laughing all that night about me and The South Mimms wind factor.

food

by SORHUS

"where to eat :)"

nearly every time we went on a night out we ended up eating here...egg and bacon
now after all these years, and some talk on the misc forum with elodiecaroline, we desided that we should stop on our way from Standstead to the south coast and see how it has changed.
It had....from beeing a big cafe it now had diffrent kitchens to choose from it was great :-)))

Comments