The Balmoral House

See Amenities

Bridlington's Best

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 26, 2007

This hotel is simply the best in Bridlington. The rooms are spotlessly clean, the service is second to none and the food is absolutely brilliant!!!

My wife and I spent 3 nights at the Balmoral House and we wished we had the time to stay longer. We could not have asked for better. Everything was perfect.

Thanks Wendy and Brian you are a credit to your profession and to Bridlington

Unique Quality: I have eaten in some of the finest restaurants in the UK and I have not had better food, or service, than is served at the Balmoral. Brian will sit and discuss a menu with you and then cook it especially for you, what better service is there than having your own person Master Chef!

Directions: Town Centre

Bridlingtons Best

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 5, 2007

I found this Hotel purely by accident and what a find! It is spotlessly clean, well run to a very high standard, we stayed in room 5, a double bedroom with a big bathroom.

The Breakfast was superb and better than most hotels I have stayed in.

But don't miss the evening meal, well presented, well cooked, Chicken Breasts Stuffedwith king prawns and smoked salmon. We paid £16 for a 6 course meal that I would have had to £120 in London. Great Value!!!!!!!!

Directions: 100 yds North of town centre and 300 yds in from sea

• Continental Breakfast
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free Parking

Bridlington Travel Forum

Need advice about Bridlington, United Kingdom? Visit the Travel Forum for Bridlington and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Bridlington hotel reviews