- Reviews: 10
The Wellington Hotel: Ventnor - Modern Class - Style Service Atmosphere
From begining to end this was a great experience.
I traveled with my mother 78, and father 81 - the staff were extremely considerate of me and my parents. They accomodated our every wish and appeared happy to do so.
Even though, it would appear expensive, the awesome - not a milliion $ one but perhaps $100! - view as seen in the photographs was certainly worth it.
A personal approach, in a peaceful setting with awesome ocean panorama, offering dinner with exquisite menu and great wines, and friendly service make this an extremely luxurious hotel at a reasonable price.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Hotel du Vin at One Devonshire Gardens
- Quality Inn & Suites Victorville
- Albury Golf Club Motor Inn
- Mango Apartments
- Trinity Capital
- Hotel Dee Empresa
- Hotel de la Paix Tour Eiffel
- Stanford Inn Red Deer
- Fire Mountain Inn, Cabins and Treehouses
- Melrose Hotel
- 47 Park Street - A Marriott Grand Residence Club
- Nh City North
- Andaman Beach Suites Phuket