Novello Private Hotel

Travelocity AMOMA.com

More about Novello Private Hotel

Great place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member HollyMClark

I am 15, and was priviliged enough to be allowed to stay in the Novello. I visited with a friend of mine and her family. Excellent staff, and a great lounge/bar area. The breakfast was very nice too! Ideally located near the town and near the illuminations and tram line. On the whole, a great place to stay. Well worth it!

Well earned rest !

by TripAdvisor Member sallie30

As hoteliers from North Wales and after a busy season, we took a couple of days to visit blackpool with our daughter and grandson,who wanted to see the lights, on arrival at the hotel we were greeted by Rob, who made us feel very welcome. The hotel was nice and clean and the breakfast was very good it was of your own choice which was presented nice and hot. The room had everything that was needed including a view of the Tower. We enjoyed our stay thank you to Rob and Fransje we will be back.

best i've stayed in at blackpool

by TripAdvisor Member trev.l.ayre

this hotel was very very clean,rooms were well decorated ,en suite facilities were first class.the owners were more than helpful and very friendly.the breakfast was the best i've had anywhere,and the evening meal was of a high standard too.all in all this hotel is well worth booking.i will definately go back here,and highly recommend it to all.

2nd to none

by TripAdvisor Member ijonn

My first visit to Blackpool for over 40 years and what luck, I found the Novello Private Hotel. I could not have wished for a better Host and Hostess in Robert and Fransje who really made a difference to my stay. (Thanks to both of you)

The accommodation was clean and tidy and the tea and biscuits were replenish daily in the rooms, not like some hotels I stayed in.
The dinners, as well as the breakfasts, were wonderful, with lots of choices. Having coffee or tea in the lounge after dinner is a good way to meet the other guests although I was at the time the only one having dinner.

If are reading this than I cannot highly recommend to you this Hotel
enough it is 2nd to none.

Brilliant Easter weekend!

by TripAdvisor Member BlackpoolLovers

There were four of us on our trip and we all had a great weekend. We had the breakfast and the evening meal and they were fantastic. The two rooms we had between the four of us were very large and impeccably clean. But most importantly Robert and Fransje were brilliant hosts and made us feel welcome from the second we arrived. We will be returning very soon.

Thanks

Margaret, Richard, John and Brenda (Fisher)

League 1 Champions 2007

by TripAdvisor Member Brigg_Iron

My friends and I have just returned from a weekend in Blackpool for the football. We have spent a few weekends in various places in the UK for footballing reasons and some of the places have been a right dive, this is most certainly not one of them.

The hotel was ideally situated for our requirements. We booked 4 rooms and each one was fantastic. They were clean, well decorated and spacious. Every room is en-suite, which we struggled to find for the price we paid and were clean and tidy. Also the hotel was very environmentally friendly with lots of energy saving practices. We went expecting an average Blackpool hotel, we came away surprised at the superior quality on offer here.

Robert and Fransje are wonderful hosts who are welcoming and friendly. They will also indulge in a little banter with you too, which is always good! The food they served for breakfast was cooked to perfection and was the perfect solution after a night on the promenade. Hope Blackpool FC join Scunthorpe in the Championship next season so we can return, otherwise we may have to plan just a weekend away!

Home from home

by TripAdvisor Member Aisje

What a lovely surprise to find an hotel where they speak Dutch. Living in Holland this was for me a pré. Nothing was too difficult and they even organised a birthday cake for my mother.
Everywhere was clean and the food extremely good. The Novello is certainly an hotel to be recommended.

Best Hotel in Black to to stay

by TripAdvisor Member Mackenderspink

Robert and Franijs were the perfect hosts, they make you welcome regarless of age and always seem to have time for a chat. The food is always lovely and Robert never ceases to amaze us with his variety of menu for our evening meals.

The rooms are always spotless and very comfortable and it always feel like home from home.

We will always keep going back as long as they will have us.

The Radford Family

great hotel

by TripAdvisor Member ScotlandBonny

Just returned from Novello hotel today May 27th.
stayed for 2 nights wished we could have stayed longer.The hotel was spotless food excellent .Owners Robert and Fransje
very friendly would do anything to make your stay enjoyable.
one of the best hotels i have stayed in Blackpool.will recommend to friends will be back again.
Margaret and Billy.

Excellent Place to Stay

by TripAdvisor Member djb2002

We stayed for just the one night at this hotel over Christmas to save having to travel back after doing some Christmas shopping.

The place was very well kept, rooms spotless, and the food delicious.

The evening meal was very hot and perfectly cooked, as was the breakfast.

Nothing was too much trouble, and we would certainly stay at this hotel again next time we visit Blackpool.

Where's the party then ? I could do with a rut...Where's the party then ? I could do with a rut...

Comments