24 St Chads Road, Blackpool, FY1 6BP, United Kingdom

Booking.com Hotels.com Priceline.com

• no 1 place to stay in blackpool

i could go on forever but i'll make it short and sweet
    cleanliness 10/10
    hospitality 10/10
    standard of service 10/10
    food 11/10 (really !!)
    having not been to blackpool for nearly 25 years i booked a 5 day break at this hotel quite by chance for me and my husband and couldnt stop raving to everyone about this place we had stayed at. i have never been made so welcome and looked after so well and even though we have had our quoter of holidays this year ( one of which was a carribean cruise ) we still had to take all the family here before the year was out and im sure we will be making at least one trip per year here 5 star quality and 5 star people. i dont have one bad comment unless it was i enjoyed the breakfast a little too much !

Unique Quality: the rooms are of a very high quality, flat screen tv, wi-fi , ipod docking, hot drinks facilities in the room, great bar downstairs, just a short walk to the beach, slap bang in the middle between the tower and the pleasure beach , the food was amazing everytime and two of the friendliest people you could ever wish to meet.

More about The Arthington

Highly recommend the Arthington Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member dancersmum

It was our 21st wedding anniversary last weekend so i booked a couple of days at the Arthington Hotel for me and my husband our first time away with no children. Our parents went to this hotel as well and we all really enjoyed it. Steve and Elaine met us on arrival with tea coffe and advise on car parking etc. There was a balloon on our bed (lovely touch) and our room was very modern with everything you could need tea, coffee, mints, shampoo, shower cap, towels flat screen tv etc. Elaine and Steve were fantasic, very friendly, helpful and hard working. Breakfast was great lots of choice, hot food and good company. During the day we shopped till we dropped then went back to the hotel for drinks in the well stocked friendly bar, all the guests were great and it was nice to see everyone get on. Tanya the dog was lovely once you stroke her you just cant stop the big softy barks for you to do it again. Tea and coffee were always at hand all you had to do was ask. On the way home Steve and Elaine came to wave us off and wish us a safe journey home. Thank you Steve and Elaine for making our stay really enjoable, we will be returning soon (maybe with the kids next time). We would highly recommend this hotel A++++++++++

You should stay here - its lovely!!

by TripAdvisor Member Purplepenny27

Me and my friend stayed here for a weekend - we just got back yesturday. We had a lovely time and would deffinately recommend this hotel ! Great location - central to things. They are so helpful, friendly and welcoming. Our room was great, full english breakfast was fab and one night we had dinner which was also lovely. It is kept to a high standard - clean and fresh, really modern decoration, tea and coffee in room. The bar is fantastic and good prices. Their dog tanya is gorgeous! They even looked after our bags after we had checked out and when we returned called a taxis for us and waved us off - really nice people!

Thank you so much, will return next time in blackpool !

Penny x

brilliant,hotel

by TripAdvisor Member WEEMAGS

my husband jim and i stayed at the Arthington for a week ,it was just perfect ,the food was exellent,rooms were spotless,Steve and Ellaine just could"nt do enough for you,and they new a lot of good places to go,they have a lovely bar which i can say has just been renovated its lovely, in fact the whole of the hotel had just beeen renovated,you will have to go and see for yourself you will just love it,we plan to go back next year for another week with some of our family Jim and Margaret (glasgow)

Best B&B in Blackpool Bar None!

by TripAdvisor Member Nuno_Rocks

I have recently returned back from a weekend at the Arthington with three mates having visited Blackpool to watch the Matchplay Darts. Having stayed in many Blackpool B&B's in the past I must be honest and say that few stuck in the memory - but the Artington certainly will.

From our spacious and beautifully furnished room, to the friendliness of Steve and Elaine and their majestic breakfasts I fully recommend the Arthington.

Steve gave us plenty of space, yet was readily available at the bar whenever you needed him.....which was often! He and Elaine have clearly put an enormous amount of effort into modifying the B&B and it shows with some ornate decor.

The fact we shared the hotel with couples and families (alongside our rowdy group) is testament to the variety of people who feel so at home here.

We will certainly be returning the the Arthington during the darts in 2009!

fantastic

by TripAdvisor Member sarahandmike_8

what can i say!! Both steve and elaine very welcoming, me and my partner went to blackpool for two nights for our anniversary and his 22nd birthday, its the type of place were you feel welcomed the minute you walk through the door, it is very homley and i would say appeals to both old and young people, the price is fantastic and i mean it was a perfect size room for the two of us, with a good ensuite toilet and tv! perfectly located inbetween both the pleasure beach and the tower!!! well worth a visit! 10 out of 10. will definately be returning.

=]

by TripAdvisor Member charlotteweal1

Elaine and Steve were both very friendly people and added more delight to our trip to Blackpool. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the food delicious and the company of Steve, Elaine and other guests in the bar area was pleasent.

A family friendly hotel, and a hotel that I will definately be returning too!

Thumbs up guys =]
x

The Best B&B In Blackpool By Far!!!

by TripAdvisor Member Arthingtons_The_Best

I thought it was about time I got on here and wrote a review of my stay at the Arthington in July because I told Steve and Elaine that I would do it and I stick by my word, even if it takes me a while to do so!

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Arthington for a weekend to celebrate my 24th birthday and we absolutely loved it. Steve and Elaine were so welcoming and friendly and made us feel at home as soon as we arrived. The room was amazing, really well decorated with modern furnishings including a flat screen TV. The cushions and throw on the bed were a really nice touch too. The ensuite bathroom was also very clean with a good shower. Elaine also showed me the family room and the superior room with a king size bed which were both VERY impressive, extremely well decorated and furnished with fantastic ensuites.

The breakfast was second to none and really hit the spot in the morning, it was delicious! We also enjoyed a drink at the bar which was very reasonably priced with a warm and friendly atmosphere. I couldn't speak more highly of the B&B or recommend it enough. The Arthington really made our stay in Blackpool and I couldn't fault it. I just hope everyone reading this who is thinking of going to Blackpool stays at the Arthington because you certainly won't regret it.

Great Little Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member mdcoote

Just back from our first visit to Blackpool (it definately won't be our last!!!!!!). My husband, myself and our 10 year old daughter spent 4 nights at the Arthington. I found this hotel after trawling through tons of reviews on the internet. Boy am I glad we found it. Everything about it was just great. On arrival we were greeted by Steve who sat us down in the bar area and offered us tea or coffee. After the introduction we were shown to our room (which was very clean and cosy). We met Elaine and Tanya the dog in the evening after returning from town and it really made my little girl's day...... she loved Tanya. Elaine and Steve are such genuine nice people and nothing was a problem for them, they were so helpful and friendly. Breakfast was lovely and filled us up for the day ahead. The hotel is very well located between the south and central piers and there is a tram stop at the end of the road. The road where the hotel is located is nice and quite at night, which was great. It was nice to come back to the hotel in the evening or at night after a hectic day doing all the touristy things and enjoy a nice relaxing drink from the bar and chat with Steve and Elaine. I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone going to Blackpool. It was great. Thanks Steve and Elaine for all your hospitality..........

Mum's 70th Birthday Familiy Celebration in Blackpool

by TripAdvisor Member BromhamJay

Having just arrived back from a 3 night stay at the Arthington Hotel we can not recommend this hotel enough. My sister in law had booked the Arthington as accommodation for our families celebration of mums 70th Birthday in Blackpool.

From the moment we arrived the service we received from Steve and Elaine was second to none. Though we arrived later than expected due to excessive traffic Steve had taken the time to arrange for the secure parking to remain open later in order for us to park all our cars for the weekend. Once inside we were pleasantly surprised by the modern stylish bar, lounge and dining area.

As a large group of 15 we were initially concerned that a guest house may not be able to accommodate all our prefered sleeping arrangements, however our allocated rooms were superb, extremely clean, very modern and well furnished. All our rooms came equpiped with large free view flat screen tv's and on suite bathrooms along with tea and coffee making facilities. Steve and Elaine have obviously done their homework and were able to offer a mix of twins, doubles and family rooms.

As for food, you will need to be a fairly early riser as breakfast is from 8.30am to 9.00am, however it's well worth making the effort as the breakfasts are quality and made to order, none of your cheap wafer thin bacon here...!!!

Due to the size of our group and the nature of our stay Steve and Elaine kindly provided us with a family celebration evening meal, catering for all our individual needs, including vegetarians.

A good selection of drinks were available from the bar and very well priced.

We wouldn't think twice about staying here again, highly recommended.

Comments