The Craimar Hotel

Hotels.com Expedia.com Travelocity

More about The Craimar Hotel

Highly Recommended

by TripAdvisor Member blackp0016

A lovely family run hotel, very friendly and helpful, was in a great location, rooms were very clean and they made us all feel very welcome. We had a party of 10 ladies and they accommadated all of us. Breakfast lovely. I would highly receommend this hotel for an excellant stay in blackpool, we will definately use this hotel in the future.

The nicest hotel owners and all round great hotel

by TripAdvisor Member gem271204

The Craimar is a lovely hotel in a great location, the owners are fab and couldnt be more helpfull, booking our taxi and reccomending where to go, they were just a lovely couple.
Breakfast was absolutly lovely, the rooms are clean and tidy and have great facilities.
I would reccomend this hotel to couples families and small parties we had a great stay and will definatly go back.

EXCELLENT HOTEL, Freindly and welcoming

by TripAdvisor Member Dean1973

This is an excellent hotel with full marks going to the owners, who know how to make you feel welcome. From my first contact i felt like i had been friends with the owners forever, they were always obliging and nothing was too much trouble.

I booked it at short notice via a phone call, myself and girlfriend were attending a wedding and needed somewhere to stay during the illuminations. On arrival, i realised, i had forgotten myshirt and only had 5 minutes to nip into town to purchase one, i put my suit on and was going to do this onroute, however on my way out, Craig (the owner) noticed and borrowed me one of his, this seemed to be no trouble for him.

The room was cosy and very clean, with a good running shower, unlike most B&B's i have visited. It is located right next to the town centre and in the middle of most attractions. We stayed on for an extra night and went out for a drink, we came back early and was accomadated by the well stocked bar and the freindly warm company of the owners Craig and Paula. The Breakfast was of an excellent standard, with everything you expect, service with a smile.

I would recomend this hotel to anyone, as the welcom and hospiatlity is hard to beat, especially in Blackpool, which see's most guests as ponud signs only!! EXCELLENT HOTEL!!!!

Best Hotel In Blackpool Fabulous

by TripAdvisor Member NewcaslteMal

I have been going to Blackpool for over 17 years and stayed at both large hotels & B&Bs but the Craimar is the best in Blackpool.This is the second time I have stayed at the Craimar with my Family & Friends which consited of 10 adults & 3 children ageing from 3 years to 80 years old. and now I would not stay any where else It is very clean modern and comfortable, the food is excellent, the rooms and bedding are spotlessly clean they are fully equipped with tea making facilities,TV,hair dryer and radio and the little touches like mints in dishes in the room soap, shower gel and face cloths in the bathroom and always lots of hot water unlike some hotels I have stayed in.The owners Paula & Craig are fab I feel as if I have known them for years thats how friendly they are 2 of our party had not been before but were really impressed and would recommend the Craimar to their freinds & family. I would recommend this hotel to anyone ,and i will definitely go back .

Marilyn Carney
Nedwcastle Upon Tyne

Friendliest hotel in Blackpool

by TripAdvisor Member glenhawd0n

Stayed at The Craimer Monday to Thursday last week of the lights. with my 5 year old. We were made welcome as soon as we walked through the door. The rooms are beautifully clean and tastefully decorated. Hospitallity trays are provided. The breakfast is well cooked and presented. Would recommend this hotel and would stay there again, possible on my own to do some Christmas shopping.

Second time and even better!

by TripAdvisor Member DonellaBrighton

Had another fantastic stay at The Craimar.

Craig and Paula are so lovely and helpful.

We booked the family room as there was myself, my partner and our son., who is 3. The room was spotless and really cosy.

Nothing is too much trouble for them. Everywhere you go in the hotel it is so clean. The bar area is amazing. So cool, and without doubt, the nicest and most modern hotel/b&b in Blackpool.

The breakfast is great. Loads of different options, and get's served to you really fast!

When it came to bedtime for my son, Criag even offered to lend us his baby monitor so I could stay downstairs and relax for a bit, but I was tired myself and headed straight to that big comfy bed.

Our stay was over Halloween, and they even gave our son a Scooby Doo lucky dip pack which he loves.

If you go to Blackpool, don't stay anywhere else. When you walk down Hull Road, you look at the other b&b's, into their windows and they all look so dated. The Craimar really stands out. 10 out of 10.

See you guys soon! :)

FAB TIME HAD BY ALL

by TripAdvisor Member joviLeicester

WOW!!!!!! Me and my partner and our 2 boys have just come back from a truly fun filled visit to Blackpool and im sure it wouldnt have been the same if it wasnt for Craig and Paula, they are top hosts and real good fun. The bar area is excellently decorated (not bad for a rangers fan craig) the drinks reasonably priced, and a playstation in the corner, what more could you ask for. Room and hotel VERY clean and breakfast was great. Defo recommend to others and hope to visit again next year!! Harrison and Josh say Hi!!!

Janine, Mark, Harrison and Josh

Great Location

by TripAdvisor Member Richiemac1985

I stayed there at the weekend with my girlfriend and another couple.Great Location and Great time had in the hotel aswell as out and about in Blackpool. I will definately be booking for next year. Thanks for a good time Craig and Paula!

Great Hotel........Excellent Location.......Friendly owners!!!

by TripAdvisor Member jbaldy10

The owners Graig and Paula were very welcoming when we arrived, and helpful throughout our stay. The rooms are very clean and nicely decorated, breakfast was lovely and the hotel bar is a good place to start and finish an evening and pick Craigs brains for places to eat!!

Highly recommend this hotel, look no further - BOOK NOW!!!!

John, Zoe, Rich and Vic

great friendly hotel

by TripAdvisor Member jimbob077

stayed at the craimar for a work birthday do in blackpool,lovely clean hotel, rooms comfy plasma tv on wall! tea and coffee etc! nice bar and lounge with cheap drinks too! the hosts craig and paula are very helpful and friendly! this hotel knocks the socks off others in the area excellent location close to town centre and attractions would definatly return here in the future! had a fantastic weekend and a great place to stay

Comments