The Strand Hotel

326 - 328 North Promenade, Blackpool, FY1 2JG, United Kingdom

More about The Strand Hotel

An alternative to normal business hotels

by TripAdvisor Member donnal75

I needed to book a 2 night stay in the North West for my business trip.I usually stay in the "normal business hotels" ie Travelodge,Premier Inn,Ibis hotels etc.
I decided book at the Strand Hotel ,Blackpool.
What a great find!
Very clean.
Very friendly,
Very good Value
AND BREAKFAST INCLUDED.(made a nice change).
Would recommend you give it a try,the sea view has to be better than the centre of town.

the best hotel in blackpool

by TripAdvisor Member paulWrexham

Of all the times ive stayed in blackpool over the years,the strand is the best hotel ive ever stayed at.,it was my friends stag nite,it is in an ideal spot,overlooking the sea, a tram stop just outside,the hotel is very modern and very clean. with a very nice breakfast too.so a big well done and a thank you to all the staff and management at the strand,and if im ever going to blackpool i will be staying with you in future.

Very helpful and friendly

by TripAdvisor Member cyberSqueeky

Booked a romantic weekend away for myself and girlfriend, and after reading some review found The Stand Hotel and enjoyed every minute of our stay, all the staff were very helpful. Well be stay here again in the future, because you made to feel happy and relaxed and not just a room number like some other hotels.

Many Many Thanks to the everyone at The Strand Hotel.

Simon Roberts

Exactly what it says on the Trip Advisor.

by TripAdvisor Member Sandsexiles

We obtained very cheap flights to Blackpool and after much searching on the internet we opted to stay in a good sea view room in The Strand Hotel. The hotel was wonderful and we were made to feel as welcome as the flowers in spring.
The food was home cooked and the owners policy of "fresh is best" was very evident in the choice and quality of all our meals.
We were not blessed with good weather in fact we were there for the worst storms in years and we still managed to enjoy our trip thanks to the excellent hosts and staff in the top notch Strand Hotel.
Thanks again Jane & team..
Wes & Evelyn (Co. Down)

Room with a view

by TripAdvisor Member thegirlsManchester

Just returned from a weekend in Blackpool. Me & my mate were looking for a good base to get away from it all and have fun.
We found it at the Strand. Jayne & Aaron the owners were very welcoming, especially later on when we were having a drink in the bar it was like a party atmosphere with Jayne circulating like the good host she was. We felt very welcome and had loads of laughs they advised where to go and had great entertainment.
The breakfast was delicious, (kippers great) thanks to Aaron looked great in his pinny.
Hotel very clean,all other staff very helpful, almost finished refurb, lots of little touches making it lovely hotel.
Suitable for all ages and located in nice quiet end of town. Anything you need, they will arrange for you.

loved the atmosphere

by TripAdvisor Member corsa78

we stayed at The Strand Hotel in blackpool its was a very clean and respectable.the bed and breakfast and evening meal is value for money.the children and an easter gift of the staff with was very good of themthe bedrooms are s very big size with own toilet and bath/shower.

Amazing Staff

by TripAdvisor Member scousers08

As a young couple we booked The Strand hotel over a website [--], our stay was for three nights mid-week, and we found the hotel met all our needs. Upon arrival we were greeted by the hotel owners who are very friendly and helpful, as was the barman who worked during the evenings. Our room was spacious, modern, and clean more then we could of wished for!
Of a morning we were supplied with a range of cereals and a full English Breakfast which was well prepared and delicious. Overall i would definately recommend this Hotel, we had a very enjoyable stay and i will look into staying there again in the future.

Modern, funky & fresh

by TripAdvisor Member hiphopboi1986

Early in the new year my partner and I booked a 2 night stay at the Strand in Blackpool. I chose it after seeing the website and liking the fresh modern look of the rooms and common areas. I contacted the Hotel via their email address and received a prompt reply. I booked and got a package in the mail which included a map which i found very useful. When we arrived we were greeted by a friendly staff and clean pleasant environment.
Overall we thought the hotel was great, and we cant wait to book our next stay there!!!

excellent hotel

by TripAdvisor Member WINNYGRIMSBY

i took my young son to blackpool for 3 days last summer and we stayed at the strand.we both very much enjoyed our stay there.and would definately stay there again.the service was excellent and nothing was too much trouble.

Loved the Strand

by TripAdvisor Member NorthWalesBarbara

We have just spent a week at the Strand and I really cannot praise it enough - nothing was too much trouble for the owner Jane and her staff. They did everything they could to make our stay comfortable. It was clean, warm and the food was excellent and they even organised our breakfast early so that we could attend our conference sessions. Will definitely recommend The Strand to anyone going to Blackpool.

Barbara & Jerome Bacchus

Looks easy enough to me ...seveLooks easy enough to me ...seve

Comments