Vidella Hotel

80 - 82 Dickson Rd, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1 2BU, United Kingdom

More about Vidella Hotel

The hotel made out holiday what it was! Amazing!

by TripAdvisor Member u031224

I cannot tell you how great this hotel is! the very friendly people made out holiday special and we immediately felt at home there! Fabulous food, service and beauitful, clean rooms all helped our break in Blackpool to be as teriffic as it was! I would recommend anybody to go there, and we will definitley be back! See you soon at the Vidella! x

Absolutely Brilliant

by TripAdvisor Member terrilouise666

The staff booked us in last minute, I asked them if they knew of anything to do for the evening. The manager looked on the internet and found me a show to go to(the best show I have ever seen)...
You'd be mad not to go to this hotel it reallys is a friendly and fun place!!

loved the vidella

by TripAdvisor Member crazymoo

15 of us have just come back from the vidella, we all had a fabulous time, the staff are excellent, especially george, nothing was to much trouble, rooms were clean and spacious, bar area was spot on with a pool table to amuse all ages and comfy leather sofa's to sit on while you ate your excellent bar snacks, while watching the tv, what more could u want The location is also great, close to the beach, tower, bars and clubs.Would recommend this hotel to anyone and will use it again next year for a 21 birthday weekend.
thanks to john,neil,george and the rest of the staff at the vidella for a great weekend.
paula

Five star treatment all the way

by TripAdvisor Member blackdahlia

I can't rate this hotel highly enough...from the moment I got there and my suitcase was carried to my room, something that doesn't happen that often these days! My single room was very cosy, with a lovely comfortable double bed - tea, coffee and biscuits too, which was just what I needed after a long train journey. The evening meals were to die for - all home made, and if you stay here you simply have to try the braised steak. As for the bar - well, this is the first time that I've spent time in a hotel bar rather than go out to another pub to drink...don't ask me to tell you the name of my favourite cocktail, though, this is a family friendly website! The staff were wonderful, nothing was too much trouble for them...I have already made plans to go back, and I'll feel as though I'm going to stay with friends rather than at a hotel. The only thing I can possibly find to complain about is the family of chavs who couldn't manage to eat without texting their mates on their mobiles, and who all (parents included) seemed to need lessons on how to use cutlery - but that's beyond the hotel's control, and they did leave two days after I arrived.

Thanks, Vidella - you made my holiday a great one!

nice hotel

by TripAdvisor Member burnleychic

Me and my friend stayed at the vidella for two nights and i would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good location, the hotel was clean and rooms were very nice, ensuite a bit small but as you dont spend a lot of time in there it was fine.Staff were very pleasent and we even got asked if we would like a help with out bags upstairs as we checked in.W e did not book to have evening meal we just had the bar snacks and breakfast which was very nice and they also have an excellent choice of drinks!!!!! I would definatly stay at the vidella again as it was good value for money.
Tracy

Great Staff

by TripAdvisor Member ezzzzzzzzzzzzzzy

This hotel is fab, we stayed there for the christmas break, the staff the food, entertainment is the best! the rooms are clean and tidy and cleaned daily. So good we can't wait to go back this year

loved it!!

by TripAdvisor Member N_WalesPeo

Four of us celebrated new year at the vidella Hotel and had the best time!! believe me you will not get better service or meet friendlier staff at any other place you stay, they are all fantastic from the owners and bar staff to the waiters at breakfast! The atmosphere is so relaxed and you feel right at home. The food is home cooked and delicious the rooms are very clean.

The bar area is really modern and there is a large variety of drinks available including some wicked cocktails! I can't recommend this place highly enough, if your going to Blackpool don't waste anymore time surfing the net looking, just book in hear and I guarantee you will return. Julie,Paul,Steve and Tracey

Fabulous Welcome, Food and Fun

by TripAdvisor Member IANDK

We took Mum and Dad with us to spend Xmas at the hotel. The price was very reasonable and included 3 x square meals (very tasty and plenty of it), entertainment, games and we partied the nights away!

The entire staff were welcoming, courteous, friendly and great fun, and the accommodation was clean and comfortable.

We would definitely recommend the Vidella to friends and family, and we will stay again when we are next that way.

Iain and Cathy Anderson

faultless

by TripAdvisor Member underbowbells

My whole family enjoyed a wonderful Xmas with the staff of the vidella, having never been to Blackpool or spent Christmas away from home I can honestly say the hotel was faultless and the staff friendly and accommodating, the food was excellent and plentiful, the rooms spotless and the large shower worked perfectly which I found unusual because I am a large man, the hotel is situated very close to all amenities and attractions which I would have liked to see more of in my time there but spent far too much time in the hotel enjoying myself, great value for money and a place that I will certainly return to.

A fantastic hotel...highly recommended

by TripAdvisor Member bbulters

We were recommended to this hotel - and what a great place. It was very clean and tidy, the room was a reasonable size and the service could not be faulted. We took the bed, breakfast and evening meal option and the food was absolutely fantastic. Neil and John who run the place are so professional and all the staff we met (Barman John, Karen and David) were so professional and polite we felt like one of the family. The bar there is excellent to relax in if you don't fancy braving the Blackpool nightlife and the town is a great base to explore the Lancashire countryside and the Lake District - as well as seeing Blackpool itself. A real Grade A top class hotel - highly recommended.

Comments