Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score No Data
Good For Families
THE best breakfast in town!
- Excellent location. Just a 5/10 minute walk into the city centre where you will finds shops, cafes, resturants, tourist attractions and public transport.
- Not the best sized rooms but clean and warm.
- Bed not too comfy, but his would have changed in the refurbished rooms.
- Many of the rooms do not come with ensuite bathrooms, so if you need a wee in the night you've got to go out of your room.
- Some rooms are a little rundown, but they are all in the process of being refurbished (look on the website to see the refurbished rooms).
- Staff friendly and will greet you with a smile.
- Basic but necessities are all accounted for.
I enjoyed my stay here and would recommend for a one or two night visit.
Unique Quality: The breakfast
Good seating area, table service and an English breakfast made exactly to your liking! They offer a choice of alturnatives too.
If you're not full when you leave your table, there's something wrong!
A normal looking building from the outside which blends in with the rest of the street. Walk in, and you are greeted with a magnificent chandelier. My mouth literally dropped. It is beautiful.
A nice hotel for Liverpool supporters
Have stayed there two times, and will again in March 2012. It is a small family run hotel with nice staff and eat as much as you like breakfast. It's a good place to stay if you're a few friends going for a soccer weekend, and I wouldn't hesitate bringing my wife and kids there. Free wireless internet access and everything you need in the rooms. Short way to city centre.
Directions: Close to city centre and train station
The Aachen Hotel.
We paid forty four pounds a night for a room with two beds.
Unique Quality: The Aachen Hotel was a spotless bed and breakfast. The rooms were very small but comfortable. The owner is a very charming lady who is willing to share with you any information on Liverpool that she knows. There is a small bar or pub on the ground floor which she opens in the evening. After returning from a day of sight seeing it is great fun to sit back and relax, enjoy a pint, and chat with her. We talked in the evenings about the current news on the televison, the city of Liverpool and of course The Beatles. She was very proud of the fact that John Lennon and Cynthia were married just across the street and a few houses down.
The breakfast room was very clean and attractive and the staff was extremely friendly. A full English breakfast is served each morning.
If you click on the picture and enlarge it you will notice that it appears we shared the bed and breakfast with none other than Austin Powers. Groovy baby.
Directions: Located on Mount Pleasant the hotel is just several blocks from the center of the city and the Lime Street train station.
Popular Hotels in Liverpool
East Britannia Building Gower Street Albert Dock, Liverpool
40 Hope Street, Liverpool
St. Nicholas Place, Princes Dock, Pier Head, Liverpool
Speke Hall Avenue, Liverpool
Explore the World
- Crowne Plaza Beijing
- Catalina Lodge
- Summer Haven Resort
- The Clipper Hotel
- St. Clair College Residence & Conference Centre
- Great Wolf Lodge - Williamsburg Va
- Shoneys Inn Winchester Va
- Land O Nod Inn
- Don Oceanic
- Clarion Emerald Springs Hotel and Suites
- Hilton Tokyo Bay
- Pyramisa Blue Lagoon Hotel
- Destin West Beach and Bay Resort