7 Hatton Garden, Eden Square, Liverpool, Merseyside, L3 2FE, United Kingdom

Booking.com Hotels.com Expedia.com

• Fantastic city centre apartments

We stayed at these John Rocha-designed apartments for three days in March. They're a real home from home. Extremely comfortable and well maintained and furnished. A perfect base for getting around Liverpool, and five minutes walk from St. John's shopping centre and Queen's Square. Very secure building, with 24 hour security and coded front entrance.

Fully fitted kitchen, dining area, lounge area, bedroom and good size bathroom. We stayed in a one bedroom apartment but larger units are available.

Would be perfect for group trips, but a 250 (pounds sterling) deposit is required when checking in as well as the cost of accomodation. Worth every penny!

Unique Quality: Really warm and cosy, and as mentioned before, very secure.

100% satisfied, and would recommend to everyone. Suitable for families too.

Directions: Just beside the Queensway Tunnel and 2 minutes walk from the Marriott Hotel and shopping area, and all nightlife within walking distance too

• Premier Apartments

These apartments are very near the city centre, they have everything you want including a fully equipped kitchen but hey we were on holidays so we didnt use it. The one we stayed in had 2 bedrooms, was very big & bright & designed by John Rocha apparently. It had a tv, stereo, hairdryers, tea, coffee, we couldnt find an iron but they had one at reception if needed. Nice place!

More about Premier Apartments Liverpool

Buy Earplugs

by TripAdvisor Member scallens

I had to be in Liverpool for business for 2 weeks so I thought it would be smarter to get an apartment rather than stay in a hotel the whole time. The apartment was well equipped and spacious. However the bathroom was not very clean and there was a lot of mildew in the shower. The water temperature was either scalding or just barely warm. There were black smudges and dirt on all of the walls. The blinds were very old and did not close properly so the construction workers working on the building next door could see in the apartment. I would have been able to deal with these things if it was not for the noise. The walls are very very thin and I could hear _everything_ from the rooms next to and above mine. The worst was the street noise though. There is a student hall at the end of the road but it sounds like some of them stay in the apartments as well. Shouting and screaming and singing and bottles breaking etc all night long. It doesn't really stop until 4am or so. I am a heavy sleeper, but the noise was so bad that it would wake even me. Plus the lift is noisy and sounds like a whole chain of shopping trolleys being pushed over bumpy pavement. Once I bought ear plugs it was better but it was definitely not a nice place.

Excellent Stay

by TripAdvisor Member ann_marie_1983

This is an excellent base for visiting Liverpool. The staff were very helpful and extemely pleasant. I was a bit worried after reading some reviews on here but i am so glad i ignored them. the apartments were clean, modern and central.
I would highly recommend a stay in these.

Good location

by TripAdvisor Member JanetteF

Aparments are in a great location for all attractions. It was spacious, kitchen well enough equiped, but it is far for luxurious. The wardrobe in the master bedroom had one door on. The louvre blinds were dusty and slats missing. The paint was pealing off the ceiling in the shower cubicle and it was none too clean. My bed linen was covered in glitter?! The floors were dusty and sticky. Don't be fooled by the picture posted on the website. It was a cheerless kind of building and we felt we were the only ones staying on the whole floor. There is however security after 9:00 at night and the chap was very pleasant. The girl in the office was a bit unhelpful when I asked if they could switch the lights on in the corridor, it was pitch black and she told me there was nothing she could do. It felt very unsafe and I'm sure there was a switch somewhere she could have pressed.

Pretty good / what you would expect

by TripAdvisor Member megablst

I've been here at Premier Appartments for 3 weeks now and it's what you'd expect. Clean and reasonably well kitted out, quite spacious. There can be some noise in the street at night but quite honestly if you're in a city what do you expect. It's occasional though and the beds are set back from the street anyway. I've had a couple of nights in three weeks where I've been woken briefly.

No one cleans/washes up/does the beds each day which I usually expect in these places but in some respects it makes it even more like home. 5-10 mins walk and you're in the middle of town so ideal for food and beer..

Staff are good from the interaction I've had with them (not much).

Iron and board located in all the rooms I've stayed in.

All in all, for the money and benefit of having you're own lounge / kitchen, it's a no brainer if you're staying more than a couple of days.

Stay in Liverpool never been better

by TripAdvisor Member shanik

My 2 girl-friends and me went from Cork to Liverpool for a short Xmas break on the 19th and 20th of December. As It was my 2nd visit to Liverpool itself and I didnt enjoy much the last years stay in September (our hotel was just horrible and far from the city centre), I was very carefull of choosing a hotel to stay this time. I was pretty lucky when I found Premier Aparments on the internet and despite other reviews on tripadvisor I decided to give them a chance. I can say now, it was really worth it!
We staied in a 2 double bedroom apartment with street view on the 1st floor (123) which was really spacious and very comfortable. I absolutely loved the huge kitchen with all you need in it. The bed was very comfortable and tell the truth i never slept better in any other place i staied before (apart from my own bed at home, offcourse;o) If you like to take a bath, there is a bathroom with a bath tub right next to main door, or use the shower in one of the rooms upstairs. The rooms are quite warm but living area might be a bit cold especially in the morning as it is open-space. As far as the location, its really in the heart of the city. Once taking a bus from the airport ask the driver to stop at the Lambanana from where you walk just about 50 m to the apartments. If you walk to the city centre its not even 5 minutes to the main square. However if you arriving late, as we did on monday, there is nothing open after 11pm during the week in the city, so better bring some food with you. Last but not least i want to say thank you to the staff which was really nice for the whole stay. As we checked-in around midnight and there was just a security guy to give us the keys, the duty manager called us in the morning to make sure everything was OK and we enjoy our stay. And when we were trying to find out more informations about our flight back to Cork (there was a fog that days) and the airport phones were permanently busy the reception print us all available info on check-out and offered us to leave the luggage at the reception. Small things but we apreciate it a lot. Once again, thank you very much for lovely stay and will recommend this place to anybody visiting Liverpool.

Great Location, Great Apartmens!!

by TripAdvisor Member C0rk1

My boyfriend and I stayed on the St Patricks weekend, we were going to a Man Utd match in Manchester so decided to stay in Liverpool and get the train to the match, and very glad we did!! The apartments were very central,3 minute walk from main shopping area and the Lime St train station. Apartments were lovely and clean, the staff were very friendly and helpful,in particular Lucy. Noise at night from the student apartments was quite loud but fine,nothing major! Would reccomend these apartments to anybody and would stay again myself! Liverpools a lovely city with very friendly people!!

Nice balcony!

by TripAdvisor Member GTravellerEngland

Stayed in apartment 413 for four nights in April. Excellent location and ideal for the City and all its bars, amenities, shops and restaurants. This particular apartment was effectively on the corner of the building at the top and had an excellent balcony on which to watch the sun set (if you're in at sunset!), albeit accessed through one of the bedrooms. Rooms themselves were tidy but rather dated, with no attempt to clean above and below eye level so into the corners, under furniture and elsewhere would've benefited from a good vacuuming. Not sure what was on the tissue on the floor, either! The paintwork and bathrooms are also beginning to show signs of age but in their defence, the brand new building next door should've been ready in April 2007 but wasn't, so guess that general maintenance is now on hold. This shouldn't be an excuse, though, for not giving it a vacuum and a dust. Be prepared, however: these rooms are open plan and also into the lounge area, too, so all noise travels. The new ones, we were informed, will have doors on the rooms.

great place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member rael9

This palce is by far the best place to stay for your money in London. You get a one or two bedroom apartment with full kithen, bath and living room for half the price of a small hotel room.It was a great place for the family to stay with plenty of room. Its in a great location and is clean. What more can you ask for. It doesnt have the same full service as ar egular hotel but I found the staff here very friendly and helpful. We only stayed for one day, but when we go back for a longer stay to see more beatles site, we will be booking our stay at the priemier apartments.

Comments