Signature Living Serviced Apartments

Travelocity Agoda.com Booking.com

More about Signature Living Serviced Apartments

Gorgeous apartments

by TripAdvisor Member Pinklaydee84

I stayed here with 14 other friends/family for my hen night. Our apartment was beautiful! Really clean, spacious and really modern - just perfect and more than we expected! Very reasonable price as its right in the city centre close to all the bars, clubs and shops so very easy for us to find our way around Liverpool. The couple that own the apartments were really friendly and very helpful. We will definately be back!!! A fantastic day and night was had by every1 finished off with a good comfy nights sleep and we weren't kicked out in the early hours of the morn the following day either which was fab!

AMAZING

by TripAdvisor Member xcciiaarraax

We stayed in signature apartment no.4 for a hen nite, it was unreal, the location is perfect, katie and Lawrence where soo helpful with everything, they recommended great places to eat and great nite-clubs, treated like queens. apartment was clean and safe. I'm planning on goin back the last wkend in sept and also the 1st wkend in nov.

A Home from Home

by TripAdvisor Member camedown

I had a wonderful time staying here. Katie and Lawrence are very friendly hosts and they really do out of their way to make sure you have everything you need. The apartment I stayed in (no 4) had amazing electronic gadgetry and musical sound system - not to mention an amazing en-suite massive bath with built-in television! And all for an amazingly reasonable price. It certainly won't fail to impress!

I wish I'd known about this place sooner

by TripAdvisor Member MatthewF1tz

My colleague and I were truly shocked at just how great this place was. The apartments are better than most hotels I've ever stayed and for the price the value for money is unbelievable. The level of service was 10/10, with bread & milk etc in the fridge, the apartments were impeccably clean and fitted out to the highest standards.
We will definitely be staying here again soon and I have reccomended it to friends, colleagues and family.

Stay here

by TripAdvisor Member LucyEdinburgh

Great for large bookings. Some apartments are better than others so have a look at the specs to see what you will def get. We were expecting an ipod docking station as we were staying in a large apartment (from the reviews below) but sadly there wasn't one so we couldn't listen to our own music. Other than that, very nice places indeed.

If you're looking for apartments in Liverpool look no further

by TripAdvisor Member vegaslovechild

Came here on a stag do with a large group - booked 2 apartments, the big penthouse and a smaller apartment - both were superb fitted with all mod-cons.
As the best man I had the responsibilty to book everything and everyone was blown away with the accomodation - penthouse has a roof terrace which was ideal for all of the smokers as well as everyone else as the sun was out.
Service was superb, the guys are only too ready to help out. Will definitely come again.

fantastic luxury fab modern centreal apartments

by TripAdvisor Member bethandreabegg

the signature apartments our very very luxury and fab they our central and can get you clubbing in just two tics very good for partys and social and lesiure events it is suitible for what ever i recomend this and it is better than a 5* hotel

Amazing apartments, fab location!

by TripAdvisor Member peppertess

I stayed here with a group of friends for my 21st bday.. couldn't have asked for anything more.. katie and lawrence were a great help, had everything sorted and ready for when we got there including decorating the apartment which looked fab, organizing all the food, even bread milk etc for the morning. Recomending where to go out and sorting everything out we needed. The apartment was gorgeous, everything u need provided and more.. very clean, spacious. The location was brilliant, right in the city centre, parking just across the road so didn't need to travel far! And no need to get taxi's if your going on a night out. Would highly recomend to stay here, definitely go back!

fantastic. totally awesome.

by TripAdvisor Member frannie138

there aren't many words to say: signature living is fantastic. rooms are beautiful and too classy, katy & co are just very very kind. located in the very centre of liverpool, signature apartments is really THE BEST. i was shocked when i first saw our apartment, definitely stunning. i will come back for sure. greetings from italy!

Best Apartments I have Stayed So Fare In Liverpool

by TripAdvisor Member n1rod

Always book early as they are always booked up.
Parking is really close but I could cost up to around £10 per day.

Barbara Hepworth's Wood WorkBarbara Hepworth's Wood Work

St.Luke's ChurchSt.Luke's Church

cunardcunard

Liverpool John Moores UniversityLiverpool John Moores University

Hotels

by westy79

looking to spend a weekend in Liverpool for a weekend in June 2006. can anyone suggest a quality hotel with prime location to do the Beatles tours and the tour or Anfield. Does the Beatles Museum and Magical mystery tour get busy that time of year

thanks

by johnaalex

I sometimes go to Liverpool on business and stay in the Radisson which is a very nice hotel overlooking the Mersey, not far from Albert Dock.

If you want a good curry while your there check out the Indian Delights in Renshaw Street.

Regards

John

RE: RE: Hotels

by Ritchie_Lionheart

Best you get a hozel nr Lime Street Station/TV tower (good for orientation, public transport, tourist office and night life). Map:
Less central but much more beautiful is the site around the Albert Docks, a 10 mins taxi ride or 15 mins walk from central Liverpool.

by Ritchie_Lionheart

BTW: June will be a pretty quiet month at Anfield, due to the World Cup in Germany.

by lfc

the holiday inn lime street is good and central
you could also try the thistle

Comments