Hotel De Paris
High Street, Cromer, NR27 9HG, United Kingdom
- Very Good
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 2975
In need of several million pounds
The Hotel de Paris, it has to be said, does not exactly compare to the hotel of the same name in Monaco.
The Hotel was a haunt of the well-heeled and famous in the past, but has now fallen on hard times. It scratches a living out of servicing coachloads of elderly pensioners who want no more than a good cup of tea and a seaview. The rather tatty recepection has one of those black pin-boards with white clip on lettering. It advertises rooms at 27 pounds per person, and underneath the provision of extra sachets of coffee at 10p and sugar at 5p - how mean and dispiriting can you get ? Says it all really.
The rooms are very spacious, but the place is desperately in need of major renovations. If I ever win the lottery, I will buy the place and transform it into a five star palace with a Spa and hot and cold running chambermaids (discounts to VT members of course)
Unique Quality: Great view out to sea with the pier in front.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- La Playa Beach & Golf Resort
- The Grand Hotel Sharm el Sheikh
- CuisinArt Resort & Spa
- Royal Garden Hotel
- Travel Inn Hotel
- Quality Inn And Suites Eastgate
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Valley City - Waterpark
- Alden Beach Resort
- Coco Reef Resort Spa
- Villas at Regal Palms
- Colonial Square Motel
- Hotel Tone de San Andres Islas
Latest Cromer hotel reviews
- Cromer: Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!
- Save money, Book now !
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Great Rooms. Great Rates.
- Travelocity Hotel rooms at up to 50% off.