Blenheim Hotel

58 Apsley Road, Great Yarmouth, NR30 2HG, United Kingdom

More about Blenheim Hotel

Excellent with Children

by TripAdvisor Member Flojo38

We booked this hotel after searching through the internet after liking both the look and the location of this hotel. We were not disappointed, on arrival Martin was straight out taking our luggage from the car and advising us where to park. We were treated like long lost friends from the start. After our 5 year old son lost his shyness he took every opportunity to seek out Martin and Denise and have a chat with them. The hotel's location was excellent 1mins walk from the Britannia pier and all the arcades and crazy golf courses (of which there are many!). The hotel was clean and tidy with a lounge area and a neat and tidy dining room plus a small bar. The breakfast was excellent ranging from cereal to full blown english - always plenty available with more if required. Plenty of juice tea and coffee as well. The rooms were clean and tidy with all that you needed. The family room had bunk beds which Josh thought was great, with a sink and shower in there and the toilet just outside on the landing. There was tea and coffee in the rooms as well.
Nothing was too much trouble for Denise and Martin and the rapport they built up with josh was excellent (he hasnt stopped talking about them since we got home). The welcome was fantastic and we will definately be going back. Thanks Denise and Martin for a great stay. Joanne, Darren and Josh

adored it

by TripAdvisor Member norcandy

i was traveling round yarmoth front going from one hotel to the other trying find a place to stay for three nights on my short break finally i come up to Apsley road and entered The Blenheim Hotel where i met Martin and Denise who put me up. The room was perfect, the bed was comfortable, the price was great value the full English Breakfast was wonderful and Martin and Denise are two of the most friendly people ive ever met. i will definitly go back hopefully sometime soon when ive saved up a bit.

Great, no problems

by TripAdvisor Member SteveNewtonAycliffe

After researching best places to stay in Great Yarmouth, Trip Advisor rated this hotel top, and I can understand why.
A very clean and tidy hotel, Denise and Martin who run the hotel are extremely friendly and provide an excellent service.
Their hospitally ensures that all residents have a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
I stayed there, with my wife and 6 year old daughter in the large family room which was more than adequate for our needs.
The hotel is very clean both inside and out, tea and coffee is provided in the room, along with towels and soap.
Pleasant background music was played during the excellent breakfast service.
This hotel will be our first choice on returning to Great Yarmouth.
Steve, Margaret and Molly.

We will definitely be back!

by TripAdvisor Member Miss_1983

I have read through the other comments was very surprised at the negative ones! Our stay at the Blenheim hotel was wonderful, my sister Laura, her 10wk old baby Lilli May and myself were made to feel very welcome from the moment we arrived!! Martin and another guy helped us up to our room with our bags, which was wonderful (a small baby has a lot of luggage)! We went down to breakfast 2 out of the 3 mornings we were there we only missed one as we were having such a wonderful sleep in our comfy bed that we fancied a lie in! The breakfast was lovely, a real feast, you couldn’t of asked for any more! Our room was very clean and a cleaner came in every day to empty the bins and refill our tea bags, coffee sachets and milks! Our en-suite room was very clean and comfortable! The lounge area and the dining room were both very clean and tidy, you can see the hotel has high standards! Very good location for all the seaside amenities! Martin and Denise were lovely and we felt liked we had met them before we were very sad to leave and will defiantly pay another visit very soon I hope!

I would recommend to anyone, our parents are hoping to pay the Blenheim hotel a visit next summer!

See you again! From Suzie!

Highly recomendable, we will definetely be back.

by TripAdvisor Member Jade01

My partner and I could not have recieved a a warmer welcome than that from Denise and Martin who are a very hospitable, genuine, friendly couple. We had not booked a hotel for our weekend away and were so pleased when we walked in to The Blenheim Hotel, to be greated by the lovely Denise. The whole place is immaculately kept, with not a hint of dampness in the air. The outside is as well cared for as the inside.We would highly recommend the Blenheim to anyone who wishes to stay in a comfortable, clean bed, in a clean room, and have a wonderful breakfast in the morning. Thank you Denise and Martin for our wonderful stay, we will definetely be back!

Disappointing

by TripAdvisor Member TC_UK

Firstly the people were very friendly however the room was substandard
It was not en-suite and the toilet was down a flight of stairs
The TV power was an extension lead with the connection hanging down next to the sink. (Is that legal??)
Breakfast was 8:30 - 9:00 no leeway
I travel all over the UK and stay in various types of accommodation from 5* hotels to little B & B's and this was the most disappointing especially considering the reviews it has had here on Trip Adviser

Amazing Stay

by TripAdvisor Member katrinaLondon

When we arrived at the hotel It was so colourful, they have the best flower display ever and they are so close to the beach and shop like a 2 minute walk it was great.

Both Denise and Martin were very helpful and are kind spirited people. they will go out of there way to help you and both run a lovely hotel.

I really do recommend a visit to this hotel and I will certainly be telling friends and family of my stay and will be myself staying again very soon.

Just Got Back

by TripAdvisor Member Murreymints

Would like to thank Denise & Martin for a wonderful stay at Yarmouth's 'jewel in the crown' The Blenheim. We couldn't ask for more from our stay. A friendly welcome, a beautiful bedroom with the bathroom bigger than my front room (well almost!) The place is very very clean, with really nice decor to come back to. The breakfast was lovely, not at all greasy like you get in some seaside resorts. The location was perfect and because we didn't need to use the car, a parking permit was supplied for us to use. We will definately be recommending it to our friends and family and know where to come if we visit Yarmouth again. Thanks again Denise & Martin, if you weren't so busy running the place we would have taken you out for a drink.
Karen & Paul x
ps Paul said thank-you for painting in chimneys and the canopys in his teams colour... hee hee!

Loved The Blenheim Hotel.

by TripAdvisor Member SMOKEY10

We had a lovely stay was made very welcome. lovely food , clean and tidy room. looking forward to going again. love paul and linda..

Floral AnchorFloral Anchor