The White Lodge

Hotels.com Expedia.com Booking.com

More about The White Lodge

Loved the poached eggs

by TripAdvisor Member lynnnphil

We recently returned from a stay at The White Lodge and cannot recommend it highly enough. Its situated a short walk from the centre of Great Yarmouth and was really quiet and peaceful, Great if you want a relaxing holiday. The rooms were spotless and very comfortable and Jean and Eddy are the perfect hosts.
The breakfasts were excellent and you have to try one of Eddie's poached eggs, I can recommend them.
All in all, we had an excellent time and will definitely be making a return visit later this year,

The Personal Touch.

by TripAdvisor Member susann1

We have just stayed at the White Lodge for 3 days and everything we had read about it was absolutely true. We stayed in a room over-looking the garden and we were made so welcome by Jean and Eddie (and the dog George) it felt like we were visiting friends not staying at their guest house for the first time. While there I celebrated my birthday and on discovering this, Jean, thoughtfully put a birthday card from Eddie and herself under the door. Not something you get at an impersonal hotel!
Ideally situated for everything yet far enough away from the centre to enjoy Yarmouth to the full. Would definately visit again. Sue and Del

Great B&B

by TripAdvisor Member melissa&justin

Great B&B lovely room, light and modern but still very comfortable with sea-view! Well away from the hussle and the bussle of the amusements but close enough to walk there if you wish. Best B&B breakfast ever lots of choice! Keep up the good work! thanks again to Jean and Eddie for very pleasant stay! We will be back! PS most beautiful entrance hall and stairs ... xx

a perfect place

by TripAdvisor Member battLeicester

found this guest house by chance and so glad we did a fantasic place jean and eddy are lovely host they make you feel really at home. Had a beautiful room with a bed so big we were lost in it. the breckfast was great. we will be going back and reccomend it to any one looking for a relaxing weekend.

Best B&b I stayed in

by TripAdvisor Member jones874

Eddie and Jean Are not just the owners of this wonderful B&B but great HOSTS.

Nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are very clean with a great selection of hot drinks. Wireless internet in my room at not extra cost. The breakfast was of such high standard and selection that you would think that you are staying in a 5 star hotel.

I wil be staying here again.

Best in Town

by TripAdvisor Member colin170

Jean and Eddie are super hosts,rooms are very comfortable,clean and warm, breakfasts are first class and covers all your needs, this has to be one of the best guest houses I have stayed in for a very long time, will always stay here when I am in this area.
Colin Taylor, Worcester, England

A Lovely Place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member ElyRunningMan

I have stayed at the Guest House over a period of several months whilst working away from home for my consultancy business. Jean and Ed, the owners have made my stay pleasurable. They are very welcoming and friendly and nothing is too much trouble. I have stayed in other B&B's in Great Yarmouth and find this one to be the best. The location is excellent - being on the edge of the Centre of Great Yarmouth it is much more peaceful than those which are central where you tend to get noise from the pubs and arcades. The rooms are very comfortable and kept to a high standard. I have had no problems in all the time I have stayed and have no hesitation in recommending the Guest House to anyone seeking a stay in Great Yarmouth.

A warm welcome awaits

by TripAdvisor Member the4weekenders

We stayed at The White Lodge on a cold and wet weekend and found the Guest House far from cold. A warm welcome from Jean & Eddie along with warm clean rooms and everything you could possibly want for breakfast. A lovely place to stay for a relaxing weekend.

The best BNB we have stayed in

by TripAdvisor Member Hayley_Stephen

Jean and Eddie were lovely very welcoming and so helpfull!
the BNB was gorgeous and the rooms were very modern with a lovely view.
We stayed friday till sunday and will definitaly be going back sometime i would advise everyone to go to the white lodge no matter what the occasion me and my partner are in our early twentys and really enjoyed our stay Jean and Eddie were always on hand with ideas of where to go or what to do or just a frendly chat!
The breakfast selection was fantastic and the best we both have had in a BNB!
The location was good right on the sea front only a few minutes from all the action!
Had a lovely time Thanks Jean & Eddie

home from home

by TripAdvisor Member fredfredsheffield

Edwin and Jean were the most friendly and charming people i have ever had the pleasure to stay with in my experience of guest house accommodation. from wilfred Foster.

Comments