Old Hunstanton Road, Hunstanton, PE36 6HH, gb
Agoda.com Booking.com Orbitz.com

More about Hunstanton

Hunstanton's cliffsHunstanton's cliffs

Lets Go Then!Lets Go Then!

Want a ride?Want a ride?

Hunstanton BeachHunstanton Beach

Travel Tips for Hunstanton

Flower Festival

by Ines28

Try to visit a Flower festival in one of the many churches. By chance, we saw the festival held in the St. Nicholas Church, Dersingham.
The church was decorated with many different flower arrangements made by different groups as schools and several associations. The bouquets are numbered and the numbers are listed in a small book. For every bouquet there is an explanation in this book.
Beautiful! No admission fee!

Rough Sea

by Gaby_Thieme

"Rough Weather Makes for Strong Character"

Our hotel had an indoor pool. It was way to cold to dip into the North Sea, more correctly called the WASH
I went to the beach. The tide was coming back in. I hid as much as I could beneath my hood as the wind tossed the sand up in the air. I found ribbed shelles Rough Winkles and small salmon pink shells. The beach was seperated with loose stonewalls, I guess to break up the crashing waves as they washed inland. The waves remind me of British tea- with a dirty head of foam on it. England has been fighting to keep the land with the ocean as long as history has kept records. Dunwich, an old harbor is now laying under water.
We walked along the main Boadwalk at Hunstanton, by then the waves were crashing with such a force against the wall, that they exploded into the air, way above our heads and sprayed the cars parked in the parking lot. My friend and I were laughing as we felt the awesome powerful force of the Sea .

Comments