Ripon Hotels

Our Members Say

• kzngirl profile photo kzngirl
  • Reviews: 109

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Swinton Park Hotel: Yorkshire's best kept secret!

One of the most gorgeous hotels I have ever stayed in – there is absolutely no skimping on luxury or finishing touches. The service was impeccable and I couldn’t believe – upon my return to London – to find that not much had been written about this wonderful treasure find in the North…Truly magnificent. I would love to go back – especially to try out some of the other rooms – I hear they are fantastic!

Not as expensive as some of the hotels we have stayed in nearer London. I recommend checking out their website for specials – they have some great offers on every now and again. You do not want to miss out on a Swinton Park experience!

The finishing touches were fantastic: complimentary gin, tonic and whisky in heavy crystal decanters adorned the sideboard. Huge bottles of Molton Brown products sat heavy in the corners of the bathroom and on a shelf above the towels. Such luxury was beyond me…to add to the joy, there were fluffy bathrobes and slippers for my personal enjoyment! How I love to be pampered!

There was even a little sewing kit – should you be caught short during your stay…And a wonderful writing desk, complete with a handwritten note to both Adrian and I from the manager welcoming us to Swinton Park.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average