Ibis Hotel Northampton Centre

ligaya's Profile Photo

The Hotel Ibis

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 6, 2011

We spent one night in this hotel. I love the location, it is just walking distance to the town center, restaurants nearby, easy access in almost everything especially buses and taxis that you can find just outside in the hotel.

During my short stay I was impressed in the room size, the area is a lot bigger than I expected. The room is clean and tidy, you can make coffee and tea if you want to as they provided a boiler, coffee sachet, sugar, milk and tea bags ready..ohh i also love the cute hair dryer that was very important to me =). Bed is big enough for two people and it is comfortable, only the window you can't open that big if you want some breeze from outside, especially summer time as there is no air-conditioning in the room but, anyway that was find for me.

Unique Quality: The lighting was good, the television is not that big but that was find for me, you can use the TV monitor as a computer if you want to have the WiFi connection (charges apply) they provided a wireless keyboard as well. You love to watch movies? (charges apply same as WiFi connection) well, you can watch normal channels anyway with free of charge:)). Bring Ipod or Mp3's if you are a music lover as they provided something where you can plug and listen your favorite music.

johngayton's Profile Photo

Good Location, Reasonable Price!

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 13, 2009

This is a smart, modern, town centre hotel, a couple of minutes walk from the railway station and a couple more into the town centre.

Check-in and check-out were swift and friendly and there was no problems leaving my bag there for the day until I picked it up that afternoon.

Rooms are spacious, spotlessly clean and well-appointed and my forty-four Pound room rate (internet special) would have been the same even if there had been two of me. I was especially impressed with the bed - one of the most comfortable I've slept in.

As with all Ibis's they offer a 24 hour snack and drinks menu at quite reasonable prices but having noted the Kebab place open across the road, even though it was just after midnight, that was supper sorted!

Unique Quality: All-in-all this was a perfect hotel for the price and excellent location. My only little moan is that the internet was a bit expensive at almost 10 pounds a day, but that's the same for the whole group and at least it was a good, fast, connection.

Directions: Between the Railway Station and the town (turn left when you leave the station).

bonio's Profile Photo

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 21, 2007

Town centre hotel, close to rail and bus links as well as shopping and entertainment areas. Large and comfortable room for us, a little noisy at times but a Saturday night so not unexpected given the position of the hotel. Tasty buffet breakfast costs a little extra.

Nearby Ibis Hotel Northampton Centre

Ibis Hotel Northampton Centre

• Accor Hotel Northampton Centre
  • Ibis Northampton

Address: Sol Central, Marefair, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN1 1SR, United Kingdom

9 Photos of Ibis Hotel Northampton Centre

View Professional Photos

Amenities at Ibis Hotel Northampton Centre

• Restaurant
  • Wheelchair Accessible
  • Fitness Center
  • Pets Allowed

Northampton Travel Forum

Need advice about Northampton, United Kingdom? Visit the Travel Forum for Northampton and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Northampton hotel reviews