City Pads Serviced Apts. - Castle Exchange

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 1 reviews
DominicS's Profile Photo

Do not use this company

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 15, 2007

City Pads cancelled my booking the day before I was due to arrive. I made the booking 2 months in advance because I knew it was a busy period (major sporting event in Nottingham).

City Pads said that the travel agent had cancelled the booking. I have an email from the agent 3 days after this supposed cancellation to confirm the booking. I asked City Pads for evidence that the agent had cancelled the booking. They were not able to supply any.

I do not believe the booking was cancelled by the agent. My personal opinion is that City Pads cancelled the booking themselves because they were able to let the room at a higher rate. I would have been angry enough if this had been the case, but for them to also pretend it wasn't their fault is quite despicable.

I will not be using accommodation provided by this company ever again. Please do not regard any booking you make with them to be a guarantee that you will get accommodation when you need it.

I can support all my assertions in this review with documentary evidence. Please contact me if you want copies of this.

Nearby City Pads Serviced Apts. - Castle Exchange

Nottingham Travel Forum

Need advice about Nottingham, United Kingdom? Visit the Travel Forum for Nottingham and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Nottingham hotel reviews

Hilton Nottingham
Bad (2.0 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews
Eastwood Hall
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
Premier Inn Nottingham City Centre (Goldsmith Street)
Bad (2.0 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews