Value Score No Data
Good For Solo
A good hotel in the third generation of the family
A three star hotel. It has 30 bedrooms in the main buidling, 18 with sea view, and 7 other rooms in the house opposite.
Comfortable lounges and a bar, some rooms designated non-smoking areas. It has a good restaurant.
Book one of their 'breaks' and you get a deal inclduing dinner for at least two nights. Prices below are for a weekend including dinner.
Unique Quality: Take a room overlooking the fishermen's huts on the beach. Dawn rises pink and the sound of the sea (if you open the double glazing) is a wonderful shushing of waves against pebbles.
Directions: Turn left when you come to the High Street from the A12
Popular Hotels in Aldeburgh
Wentworth Road, Aldeburgh
Market Cross Place,Aldeburgh, Aldeburgh, Aldeburgh
The Parade, Aldeburgh
Lakeside Avenue, Thorpeness, Aldeburgh
Explore the World
- Blades Hotel
- Prytania Park Hotel
- PV-Holidays Residence Pierre & Vacances L'Ange Gardien
- HOTEL 309 A METROPOLITAN INN
- Westgate Historical Williamsburg Resort
- Leith Hall
- Americas Best Value Inn-Detroit/Dearborn
- San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel
- Premier Inn Liverpool (Roby)
- Hilton St. Louis Downtown
- Ocean Hammock Resort Condos
- Concord International Hotel
- Evergreen Motel