Abbey Grange Hotel

100 Manor Court Road, Nuneaton, CV11 5HQ, United Kingdom
Abbey Grange Hotel
Booking.com Priceline.com eDreams

More about Nuneaton

Nuneaton in snowNuneaton in snow

Travel Tips for Nuneaton

My home town

by elainecox

"My home town"

Well, here is my little home-page of the town where I live-Nuneaton. I dont live in the centre, but on the outskirts in one of the many smaller villages there are, that are all linked together.
The country side is beautiful, and I've often seen rare insects and interesting birds here. We once had a goss-hawk eat a pigeon on our back yard-which was gory, but this bird looked like a hawk!!!
Nuneaton itself is a niec little town, and people actually come from miles around to visit the market on a Saturday, (although I dont think it's very good.) There are lots of regular chain store shops, a good New-Look and Top-Shop, but there are a few interesting little shops too. There is one in particular, the Way Of lIfe which sells foods like lentils and stuff like that on one ide, and interesting horoscope stuff, and Tarot cards and stones and wierd bits n bobs like that in the other.
Nuneaton has a nice train station and bus station, so you can get pretty much anywhere with a bit of planning, which is always great if you want to go for a day trip somewhere. One thing to be aware of when travelling by car though is speed cameras-they are everywhere, waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting motorist so watch out!!
I'm at Nuneaton's main college studying at the moment, North Warwickshire and Hinkley college, and although its a nice enough place, they mess things up so often!!! It drives me barmy!! But the courses I'm doing are great and I get a free gym membership card, so I go there three times a week too!!!
All in all, Nuneaton has nearly everything you could want-several schools and two main colelges, shops, bars, transport, and a cinema and bowling alley, plus swimming pools and health facilities dotted around!!!

Comments