Value Score Great Value!
Good For Solo
Large hotel on city outskirts
I stayed here for a weekend recently when a National Holidays coach tour ( see my home page) brought me here. The hotel is used by National for many midland based tours but the hotel is obviously open for anyone to stay there.
Under restoration (October 08) but my room had not been updated and the bathroom was in desperate need of updating. Clean and comfortable with reasonable restaurant facilities but the bar area / lounge is far too small for the number of guests especially on a Saturday night.
Very friendly and welcoming staff.
Popular Hotels in Coventry
Birmingham Road, Allesley, Coventry
Dolomite Avenue, Coventry Business Park, Coventry
Rugby Rd, Binley Wood, Coventry
Fairfax St, Cathedral Square, Coventry
Explore the World
- The Breakers Resort
- Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista
- Holiday Inn Kayenta
- Cypress Pointe Grande Villas Orlando
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Panama City Beach Resort
- Hilton Hawaiian Village
- Plantation Bay
- Hotel Palomar Atlanta - Midtown - a Kimpton Hotel
- Holiday Inn Caen City Centre
- Marriott Marquis New York City
- The County Hotel
- Hotel Mendut
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa, Los Cabos
- Embassy Suites Niagara Falls Fallsview