Etap Hotel Leeds Centre

Tags

Business Travel Budget Travel
See Amenities

Prison Like

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 13, 2012

With no exaggeration, I can say that I genuinely imagine many prisons would offer comparable comfort and decor. I didn't book expecting luxury, nor do I require it, but without a doubt this is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Hairs on the bed sheets, the noises of couples having sex echoing along the corridor through the paper thin walls and a cold, grey plastic room that made me miss all of the dirt cheap and highly questionable hostels across Asia ive stayed in over the years.

I will not stay in an Etap again, wouldnt recommend it. If I need budget accomodation in Leeds again, I'll happily try my luck in a hostel.

chipper99's Profile Photo

terrible

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 27, 2010

I STAYED HERE LAST WEEKEND AS A FRIEND HAD BOOKED IT FOR ME AND A GROUP OF FRIENDS. IT WAS TERRIBLE. I HAVE STAYED IN LOADS OF BUDGET HOTELS AND NEARLY ALWAYS HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE BUT THIS WAS JUST HORRIBLE. IT IS THE MOST BASIC HOTEL AROUND. THE ROOM HAS NO STORAGE, THE TOILET IS IN WHAT CAN ONLY BE DESCRIBED AS A BROOM CUPBOARD, THE SHOWER IS ACTUALLY IN THE ROOM WITH A FROSTED GLASS DOOR. MAYBE THIS WAS THEIR BUDGET DESIGN BUT WHAT YOU CANT EXCUSE IS BROWN STAINS ON THE WALLS OF THE ROOM AND STRANGE STAINS ALL OVER THE CHEAPEST CARPET AROUND. ALSO, AT LUNCHTIME ON MY SECOND DAY, NOT FIRST THING IN THE MORNING, BUT LUNCHTIME, I WALKED DOWN THE STAIRS AND PASSED 2 HUGE PILES OF VOMIT ON DIFFERENT FLOORS. SURELY THIS COULD HAVE BEEN CLEANED UP BY THEN. I COULD GO ON BUT I WONT. NEVER AGAIN.

Directions: AREA IS NICE, GREAT PUB ACROSS THE ROAD, HOTEL IS RUBBISH.

Nearby Etap Hotel Leeds Centre

• Wheelchair Accessible
  • Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet

Leeds Travel Forum

Need advice about Leeds, United Kingdom? Visit the Travel Forum for Leeds and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Leeds hotel reviews