Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Average Value
Good For Families
Cheap deals available....ouch
The hotel has a very central location, but unfortunately lacks a car park. This means you have to spend six quid for an overnight space in the adjacent multi-story.
The hotel itself is very much geared to business, which means fair quality rooms and Corby trouser presses everywhere.
This does however mean that during quieter business period such as the summer and weekends you can often find a good deal here - and it makes a base for exporing the Cotswolds or Stonehenge - if all you want out of a hotel is a comfortable bed.
Unique Quality: A view of Swindon ! Lords preserve us.
Popular Hotels in Swindon
Shaw Ridge Leisure Park, Whitehill Way, Swindon
Fleming Way, (formerly "Thistle Swindon"), Swindon
High Street, Cricklade, Swindon
Great Western Way, Swindon
Explore the World
- Comfort Inn & Suites Capital Executive Canberra
- Aldrovandi Palace
- Microtel Inn Syracuse (East)
- Georgetown Inn
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana
- Mercure Budapest Korona
- Indra Regent Hotel - Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Ginger Goa
- Cancun Resort
- Blue Horizon Resort Apartments
- Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge
- Legend Resort
- Hotel Faran
- Tropical Herbal Spa & Resort