- Reviews: 2920
Various: Longleat area
When we visited Longleat house & Safari park, we thought it would be a good idea to get a room the night before in order to get the best out of the day there.
Being on a budget, we used the premier inn in nearby - the 'Frome flyer'. It is named after Jenson Button, the Formula one driver. Pity he would struggle to overtake the safety car these days.
If you have plenty of money to spalsh about then adjacent to Longleat is a 'centreparcs' development of upmarket cabins centreed around a large swimming pool complex. A sort of upmarket Butlins for the middle classes.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Holiday Inn Boston at Beacon Hill
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Orlando - Orange Lake Resort
- YMCA Hotel Shanghai
- Kabayan Hotel-Cubao
- Golden Palms Spa & Resort
- Parador Villa Parguera
- Mercure Centre
- Westin Peachtree Plaza
- Ice House Serviced Apartments
- Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa
- Delta Chelsea Hotel
- Shangri La's Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa