Mercure Farnham Bush
The Borough, Farnham, Surrey GU9
Check Rates and Availability
- Very Good
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 2
Worth A Visit
Stayed here for 2 nights in August 2006. We had booked 1 twin room and 1 double room. Twin room cost £85 and the double £71. On approaching my heart sank as it did not look like the photo's I had seen on the internet. Turns out the photo's that are used are of the back entrance and are much nicer! We arrived early and the very friendly receptionist stored our luggage for us while we went exploring.
When we returned our rooms were ready. Very comfortable rooms with a view on to the courtyard. No minibar but 2 complimentary bottles of water and tea making facilities were present. The weather was very hot and we were lucky enough to have a fan in our wardrobe which we made full use of. Nice little touches including having my newspaper delivered to my door in the morning. The hotel has a small bar and a separate lounge where you can order snacks throughout the day. It also has a nice cobbled patio where you can have a drink/meal in the good weather. There is a conference centre attached also. Breakfast was very good and was included in our room rate otherwise we would have had to pay £15.95 (I think!). The only downside was the evening meal we had. We were unlucky enough to be there when there was a conference on and about 20 people attending the conference were eating there that night. We wanted the a la carte menu but were told they were changing the menu and only the set menu was available. They did allow us to just order a main course from it though to be fair. The food was poor. One very tough lamb shank, one indescribable dry rice dish and one very salty salmon fillet! Serving staff were very nice though! I got the feeling that if the conference crowd had not been there the food would have been better. Some of them were having problems too! We ate out the following evening!
Very friendly staff and very clean hotel. An oasis of quite in a busy little town. Apart from the evening meal we were very pleased with our stay.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Sea Lark Motel
- Barcelona Guardia
- Holiday City Centre
- BoBo Hotel
- Pantai Inn
- Horstman House
- Gaborone Sun Hotel
- Swissotel Amsterdam
- Hotel Des Arts
- Mariner Hotel & Apartments
- Casa Candela
- Best Western Inn on the Bay
- Flor Parks Hotel
- Apartments of South Yarra
- Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel: Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel: Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
- Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel: Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel: Book at the Official Site!
- Mercure Get the best rate guaranteed!
Latest Farnham hotel reviews
- Princess Royal Lodge
- 55 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 25, 2013
- Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel: Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- ORBITZ.com Get our lowest price or get 110% back, automatically!
- Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel: Discount Hotel Rooms
- Priceline.com Book now.
- Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel: Save on Hotel + Flight Packages
- Expedia Vacations Book with Best Price Guarantee. Click or call now: 1 - 800-713-8214
- Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel: Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!
Mercure Farnham Bush
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
- Accor Bush Farnham
- Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel Farnham
Address: The Borough, Farnham, Surrey GU9