Church Road, Fleet, GU51 4NE, GB
Lismoyne Hotel
Booking.com Priceline.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Average

More about Fleet

lots of fun things in the parklots of fun things in the park

my friend's dog enjoying Tweseldownmy friend's dog enjoying Tweseldown

Zebon Copse walkwaysZebon Copse walkways

watch the planeswatch the planes

Travel Tips for Fleet

Church Crookham

by yumyum

The former village of Church Crookham which is now a suburb of Fleet you can still feel like in a village. You will find lots of housing (no blocks of flats) and good walking trails for your dog. Also there is an old school building, a memorial to World War I. There are at least a couple of pubs. Some years ago I visited the Black Horse. Also there is a small shop and a big garden center. The possibility of nearby outdoor walks. Also I was shown wild badgers by my friends one evening which was quite an experience as I had never seen them before.

Farnborough Airshow

by yumyum

The Farnborough Airshow takes place every two years. I was taken there by my friends in 2006. If you are happy not to see the airplane from close-up then you can go on the small hill nearby and watch them starting from there. Take sunprotection and a picknick. For toilet purposed you will have to visit the bushes.

Welcome to Church Crookham (Fleet)

by yumyum

I have come to Church Crookham several times over the years to see my friends. Church Crookham used to be a separate village and still has village character but nowadays it's a suburb of Fleet.

For more history, please check this website:
www.church-crookham.co.uk