Travelodge Medway (Moto Service Area Jcts 4 5.)

Moto Service Area Jcts 4 5
#3
Rank 3 of 3 hotels
in Gillingham
Good (3.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

Tags

Budget Travel

Good value if you book in advance

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 4, 2007

I booked this Travelodge well in advance and only paid 15 GBP per night. I have stayed in other Travelodges before but I would say that this one is in need of refurbishment. Although it was clean and tidy the family room I booked was showing signs of getting old. The television did not work correctly, the extractor fan in the bathroom did not work and there were hairs etc in the bath.

I was happy to pay 15 GBP per night but it is not worth the 50 GBP standard rate. Apart from that it is well situated for exploring the area with short driving distance to Canterbury, the Coast and to Blue Water Shopping Centre. There is a Tesco about five minutes drive away which in my view offered a better and cheaper breakfast to the Little Chef which is next to the hotel.

Unique Quality: Just off the motorway but the back facing rooms were very quiet. The bed and pullout sofa bed was very comfortable.

I would recommend this hotel but only if you book in advance and get the room cheap.

Gillingham Travel Forum

Need advice about Gillingham, United Kingdom? Visit the Travel Forum for Gillingham and ask our Answer Gurus.

Gillingham Travel Guide