Hackness Grange Hotel

North Yorkshire Moors National Park, Scarborough, North Yorkshire, YO13 0JW, United Kingdom
#1 of 1 hotel in Hackness
Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 365 reviews
Booking.com Priceline

yorkshires best country hotel

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 9, 2012

I have just returned from the Hackness Grange Hotel spent 3 nights there.went on my own was concerned about going on my own first time ive ever done anything like that but i was made to feel at ease as soon as i arrived at the hotel.All the staff were friendly an polite an very helpful went out of their way to make me feel comfortable at all times.The food was excellent an so was the service by all the staff before an during after each meal.I would definitely recommend the hotel to anyone in fact i already have an i cant wait to go back this time taking my daughter she will love how relaxing it is staying there.Looking forward to going there again soon.

Unique Quality: There is a nice indoor heated swimming pool which i used each day.The views from the hotel were spectacular an the hotel is set in amazing grounds has its own lake.

Nearby Hackness Grange Hotel

• Free Parking
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Hackness Travel Forum

Need advice about Hackness, United Kingdom? Visit the Travel Forum for Hackness and ask our Answer Gurus.

Hackness Travel Guide