- Reviews: 1431
Express by Holiday Inn: reliability!
Very typical and very reliable. Clean, bright, comfortable, quiet rooms.
OK, its 10 miles from Kirkcaldy but I've never stayed in any of the Kirkcaldy hotels. I stayed here several times when I first started working in the area, and was back for a meeting this month (Jan 08). Kirkcaldy does not have any of the budget chain hotels.
The only downside to HIE places is that the breakfast is not very exciting, and its included in the price so you can't opt out.
On the upside, it has a pleasant pub next door (Fettykill Fox) which is big on food (again not exciting, but usually acceptable).
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Palace Hotel (Oxford Street.)
- InterContinental Resort Jiuzhai Paradise
- Townhomes At Bretton Woods
- Vilamendhoo Island Resort
- Sugarloaf Grand Summit Resort Hotel
- Rennie Mackintosh Hotel Central Station
- Rodd Royalty Inn
- Nina Cafe Suites Hotel
- Hotel Ranjit
- Motel 6 Bloomington - Indiana University
- Apsis Atrium Palace Hotel
- Kata Happy House Phuket
- Hellidon Lakes Hotel And Golf