Charnwood Lodge

136, Leicester Road, Loughborough, LE11 2AQ, United Kingdom
Charnwood Lodge
Expedia.com Booking.com Priceline.com

More about Loughborough

Err I Look Older Than I do Now On This Its Yukk !Err I Look Older Than I do Now On This Its Yukk !

View From The FrontView From The Front

Cavery meal in Toby with my sister.Cavery meal in Toby with my sister.

Loughborough to High Wycombe

by sudu

I hope to come to the UK near future. I need to travel from Loughborough to High Wycombe daily for my work. Is it possible thing? If it is possible, please give me some information about train/bus fare for it. What is the cheapest way?

by mels1962

It's 107 miles. To drive would take 2-2.5 hours each way

RE: RE: Loughborough to High Wycombe

by leics

It would be a long drive (around 2 hours if the roads are empty), even though it is mainly motorway, and you would be very likely to experience traffic jams and congestion. Train timetables and fares can be found on www.nationalrail.co.uk , but it will be expensive and time-consuming (and will certainly involve changing trains at least once, I think). If you are only doing this for a couple of weeks it might be bearable, but otherwise you really have to live nearer to your work because of the expense and travel time.

by lagodicomo

Forget it

by CEP1863

It's not a daily journey that I would recommend to anyone, it would make your day incredibly long and that would be assuming that if you were driving you had a clear run or that the trains were running on time!

Travel Tips for Loughborough

What to pack?

by SingSoc03

Warm clothings are needed. Just pack the minimum warm clothing cos it is cheaper to buy warm clothing here... and more selection too. Toiletries can be bought here and they are not very expensive. If you have special toiletries that you need, then bring them with you.
By the way, there's no Darlie toothpaste here, only Colgate is available. Of course, there are many other brands here.
Chinese herbs and medicines are still not widely available here. There's a dodgy chinese medicinal shop in the town center. Films and cameras are cheaper at home... But you can also find relatively cheap photo equipment on the net. For a start, you will be better off bringing yours from home. If you like maggi mee or other instant noodles, they can be bought from Nottingham (expensive!) or London. Dun bother to bring if your luggage is overweight.

My Hometown

by Nixter01

"I'm Here 24/7"

Although I was born in Nottingham I spent most of my life in and working in Loughborough.
The town itself is just 5 miles away from the village where I live and is where I do most of my shopping etc..
It has most things that a town does, a Town Hall, a large park, Sports centre and swimming pool, nightclubs, bars, shops and much more.

COOL OR WHAT?!
THIS WAS ME DOING MY IMPRESSION OF A CERTAIN FEMALE ARTIST BACK FROM THE 80'S WISH I'D OF BOUGHT THAT HAT NOW. THINK I PEED THE GUY OFF AFTER TRYING THEM ALL ON AND NOT BUYING ONE !

CHECK OUT MY LONDON PAGE FOR MORE.

ME PACKING BAGS READY FOR A GOOD SERIOUS SHOPPING SESION DOWN OXFORD STREET