West Beach, Lytham, FY8 5QJ, gb

• wise23girl's Profile Photo

So Much Hstory for Me

You will need to visit my Lytham page to see the history relative to the Cliftons and my family.

Well I have not actually stayed but I have visited the Hotel, sat by the fire and inspected the lovely surrounds. And I so much would love to stay here.(2009)

But come 2011 and here I am...in a really lovely room in the Clifton Arms Hotel.

There is a really nice website so have a look for your self.

"Nowhere will you find a warmer welcome or a more comfortable stay.

Now a four star establishment; with an AA Rosette, the elegant and relaxed surroundings of the Clifton Arms Hotel, combined with the finest food and wine creates a truly luxurious hotel, yet with all the warmth and comforts of home.

Overlooking Lytham green and beautiful seafront, the Clifton Arms Hotel offers you a truly warm welcome and pleasant stay, whether your visit is for business or pleasure."

And I agree with all that.

Unique Quality: A great experience just to be there. My problem is I have lovely cousins with whom I usually stay but next time I think we will treat ourselves to The Clifton Arms for a weekend. And I did just that.

And there are so many gorgeous places to visit in this part of Lancashire from the Lake District to the hidden treasures my cousin always finds. (See a couple in my tips).

In 2009 we also went to an ice show in Blackpool and a musical production by the local folk in Fleetwood...just ask my cousin for help!!! Fleetwood is home of Fisherman's friends.

But I think you would need a car to really enjoy...or have a cousin like I do.

By the way the staff at The Clifton Arms Hotel are great...so helpful...nothing too much trouble.

Directions: Well you need to find your way to Lytham, Lancs, England.
    If you are not driving there is a train...you need Blackpool South Line after changing at Preston.
    That is after coming from London Euston.
    That is the tricky part.

Comments