Toll Bar Road,Grantham - Lincolnshire, Marston, Ma
Expedia.com Agoda.com Booking.com

More about The Olde Barn Hotel

Great Reception

by TripAdvisor Member aworker

This hotel recently catered for my daughters wedding reception and cannot praise them highly enough. The room was laid perfectly and the meal was well run by the Master of Ceremies, at just the right pace,which together with the excellent food and wine rounded off a great day.

All the guests who stayed both the night before and the night after
were extremely satisfied with the accomodation and the choices and the inclusive breakfast.

Both my wife and I would not hesitate to use this hotel again.

Good value for money

by TripAdvisor Member Cliff&P

My wife and I stayed in the Olde Barn for a long weekend, Sat-Tues. The hotel is in easy driving distance to several stately homes and places of interest, which is partly why we chose it. The friendly and helpful staff were always to hand. We ate in the bar rather than the restaurant. This had a warm and cosy ambience. The orders were taken quickly and the food was good. I used the swimming pool, which was of a good size and well kept, as was the jacuzzi and sauna. The help yourself breakfast bar was kept well topped up and was good. We enjoyed our stay at the hotel and would certainly go there again. It certainly provides good value for money.

Excellent place to stay!

by TripAdvisor Member DrC11

When I arrived at The Old Barn, the reception staff greeted me courteously and another opened the door for me. I proceeded to the bar and had a quick pint with a colleague that I was meeting. We then headed off to the rooms and were very pleased with the size and standard. Both clean and warm, my stay was getting better and better. We then decided to head off to the in-house restaurant and had, what can only be described as a sumptuous meal. The food was excellent and the staff were equally good.
After a few more beers in the bar we retired for the evening. Breakfast was of a very high standard and with plenty of choice was a great way to start the day. Overall, excellent hotel, fabulous food, helpful and welcoming staff and I would recommend it to anyone.

Comments