Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score No Data
Good For Business
Stayed in room 62 19th. - 25th. June 2011. The block of rooms was across an unpaved open yard, bit of a problem when raining! There were minor issues with the room (1) shaver socket didn't work, (2) window didn't lock securely, (3) Noise from the room upstairs was excessive, (4) no bath, only a shower, and (5) the bathroom door lock kept getting stuck. However, ALL this was far outweighed by wonderful food and terrific staff. The room was comfortable and the TVs were in the process of being upgraded to flat screens. The evening entertainment was good too.
Overall this was a fantastic place to stay, in a nice quiet town with such friendly people, with woodland opposite. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
Unique Quality: Apart from the minor room problems, this hotel is great, in a lovely setting and the staff couldn't have been better.
Directions: Large obvious buildings on the main road through the town.
More about Newtonmore
Popular Hotels in Newtonmore
Main St, Newtonmore
Main St., Newtonmore
Kingussie Road, Newtonmore
Kingussie Rd, Newtonmore
Explore the World
- Dorint Sofitel Vital Royal Resort & Spa
- Occidental Grand Punta Cana
- Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome
- Allstar Euro Plaza Hotel
- Days Inn Dublin Talbot Street
- Intercontinental West Miami
- Garza Blanca Preserve Oceanfront Resort & Spa
- AB Motel
- Baguio Palace Hotel
- Avalon Vincci Hotel
- Pierre et Vacances Porte de Versailles
- The Tophams Hotel Belgravia
- Days Hotel And Suites Beijing
- Renaissance Costa do Sauipe Resort