5 Wickham Drive, Tempo Road, Enniskillen, BT74 6HX, United Kingdom

Booking.com Hotels.com Priceline.com

• DAO's Profile Photo

MOTEL & HOTEL - GREAT CHOICE!

The Belmore Court and Motel is a great place to stay in Enniskillen. It’s actually 2 places in one. I booked the Belmore because I wanted to cook for myself and keep my business expenses down. In fact it was the first time I have ever seen accommodation advertised as a Motel in the UK. When I arrived I was offered an ‘upgrade’ to the Hotel part of the Belmore. I have to admit that the Hotel rooms looked so great, especially the bathrooms, that I temporarily forgot that I wanted to cook for myself. So I declined and was shown to the front building and the Motel side of the Belmore Court. The bedroom looked nice and had a comfy bed and an adjacent desk. The kitchen was small, but efficient. It had plenty of pots, pans, cutting knives, utensils and other appropriate gadgets. It also has a small stove top and over. It also had an iron and ironing board. The bathroom was modern, but plain.

I then set off to the very large grocery store nearby (open until 6pm Sundays and 24 hours most days) to collect my groceries. When I got back I found that the kitchen was sufficient to do the job. They had even left me with some washing-up liquid to clean up my dishes. The fridge was very good sized and I was able to enjoy some ice cold beer from it throughout.

I managed to have a nice sleep as it gets quiet at night in the area. The very effective black-out curtains did the job as well.

What most impresses me about the Belmore is that they followed up with me. They emailed and posted a questionnaire to me asking how they could improve and what I thought. They also let me know about the Christmas parties and meals they had. This is a very well run accommodation, offering something for everyone and serving with a smile. It’s also well located if you don’t mind a reasonable walk to all Enniskillen has to offer.

Unique Quality:
    Because the Belmore is both a Motel and Hotel, I have divided the features by the separate accommodations on offer.

MOTEL ROOMS:
    • Mini Kitchen (except the basic rooms)
    • Full assortment of kitchen items
    • Ensuite with towels and toiletries
    • 30 minutes free Wi-Fi
    • Desk
    • Closet, iron, ironing board
    • A 2-story suite for 6 people and full kitchen (telephone reservations only)
    • Continental style breakfast

HOTEL ROOMS:
    • Superior and Executive rooms and suites
    • Very nice bathrooms
    • Free Wi-Fi
    • IPod docking station clock radio
    • Coffee/tea facilities
    • Ensuite
    • 30 minutes free Wi-Fi
    • Desk
    • Closet, iron, ironing board
    • Executive rooms have an ironing centre and Nespresso coffee machine
    • Continental style breakfast

Belmore Court Facilities:
    • Free car parking
    • Business meeting facilities (up to 40 people)
    • Free maps and local information (the staff are excellent!)
    • Dinner packages for 4 nearby restaurants
    • Free coffee in the lobby

More about Belmore Court Motel

Loved the Belmore Court

by TripAdvisor Member Wild_mountainside

Thank you to the Belmore Court Motel staff for your efficient and friendly manner. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they recommended restaurants and places of interest in the area. The accommodation is second to none, very comfortable, spotless and so convenient to the lovely town of Fermanagh and also very reasonable. We were very impressed and will certainly be returning. Thank you for making our break away very special. Until we meet again...

Conveinent Location, modern Motel at the Belmore

by TripAdvisor Member Kimberrley

we have stayed here before, and have sampled all typed of their rooms available.

when we visted this time we stayed in a ground floor room with small kitchen and onsuite.
all the rooms have been redecorated and the kitchen has been upgraded with a microwave and toaster as well as a grill/ small two way gas hob. this was ideal for cooking up our usual fry before a busy day ahead, retail therapy / and site seeing!.
i did find the work surface a bit cramped to prepare food as the microwave was on top of it! we did put in our suggestions that it could be up on a shelf . The appartments kitchens, are bigger, and the family room at the top of the building was nice and roomy, but this may not suit everyone as you have to climb two flights of stairs. there are ground floor appartments available for infirm or elderly people, just ask when booking.
the bathrooms had all been refitted with luxury large headed showers and desinger mixer taps on the wash hand basin. it was nice to see that the new toilets had the eco friendly duel button system to ecominise on the flushing of the toilet.
The car park is next to a nice green area which you can have a amble about or even sit out in the summer with your little sip of somthing cold.
They plan to extend thier premises to another row of appartments in the future, in response to demand , and to its excellant location to the town of Eniskillen . i will look forward to vist that when it is completed.
They have dedicated staff at reception who over you information and leaflets on the area as well as a handy map to first timers who do not wish to get lost! in Eniskillen!.
There has been alot of new developments in the area since we where there about a year ago. there is a very conveinent petrol station just behind the Belmore where you can pick up the morning paper or pick up food for that fry up! then read your paper over a coffee provided by the courtesy tray in the Belmore.
there is also a new Tesco, Asda, and extension to the Erne side Shopping centre.
if you stay during the week you can obtain discount vouchers for local eateries!
we recomend the folowing
1. Sadlers / Horseshoe bar , just down the road at the crossing
Great food good for family's
2. The linen Hall / Wheaterspoon Group cheap pub grub great prices and family area and new beer garden open for smokers etc.
3. for the more advance palates i recomend
Scoffs / uno wine bar
not a far walk from the Motel dealing with advanced food very interesting and viberent menu including kangeroo steak!
Cafe Merlot in the Blakes bar complex situated down below in a french wine cellar type admosphere, there is a back door enterance if you are disabled or dont like the stairs.
another great menu, very nice staff
and for the real courmet palates
Number Six in the Blakes Complex up a flight of stairs
run by the same chef
serving a more rich french and cosmopoliton menu
the wine list is exellent and you will take at least 5 minutes to read it.! check out there house wine offers which also are very good. the presentation of the food is excellant , and so are the staff.

Comfort and Value

by TripAdvisor Member GazHemingbrough

Extremely comfortable and very good value for money.
Check in and out was very efficient and welcoming.
The room was very clean, good spec and with some nice extras. Also, a very welcome mini kitchen which is great if you want to just relax in your room after a long day, but it's only a couple of minutes walk to town should you want to eat out

I have recommended this Motel to all of my colleagues.

An EXCELLENT choice.....

by TripAdvisor Member BelfastChad

I stayed here with my girlfriend and another couple over the easter break for a couple of nights, and found it to be the perfect choice! On arrival, we found the staff to be very helpful and friendly, and the rooms very clean and well presented. Although basic, it is great value for money if you are using it as a base to explore fermanagh. The location is very good as it is central and within close walking distance to the town. The breakfast, if you choose to have it, is served at a nearby hotel, but is worth the short walk to get it!!

I have read various reviews on this site, some of which complained about this motel, and would have to say that, in my view, they are an unfair reflection of what this great place has to offer for the price!!

i would have no hesitation in staying here again, and would recommend it to anyone!!

Chad, Belfast, March 2008

Great Location

by TripAdvisor Member Tina058

We stayed May day weekend in the Belmore Court. We found the location brilliant very central to Enniskillen town centre. The motel was very comfortable and the staff were friendly and very helpfull. I will definately be returning it was great!

Dungiven
Co Derry

Customer service exceeds every expectation!

by TripAdvisor Member Sease

We stayed at the Belmore Court for 1 night at the end of May 2008. The hotel had all the amenities you needed in a room at a very good price. What impressed us most was the level of customer service we received from all staff.

We're not usually such needy travellers but for whatever reason it seemed we were in desperate need of some help on our stay! We couldn't seem to dial out for a local call on our phone - being from Canada it is very likely that the problem was ours in that we didn't know which digits to include. But the girl at the front desk was very patient in explaining what to do and when it still didn't work she happily called our number for us from the front desk and allowed us to use her phone for a short call.

Then for some strange reason my husband ended up shutting off the water heater, and again the front desk was more than patient in diagnosing and explaining how to fix the problem. We had hot showers is only a 10 minute wait!

And finally when we asked to have a taxi called to take us to our friends wedding we found that there was a 20 minute wait - which would result in us being late for the ceremony. The owner and his son were in lobby when this happened and they graciously offered to give us a lift as it was only a 5 minute drive. Thanks so much for saving the day many times over, any return to Northern Ireland will for sure include a stay at the Belmore Court!

Whatever you are doing on your hiring and training of staff, keep it up - everyone we encountered was a model for above and beyond customer service. My late apologies for being such troublesome guests - really we aren't usually like this!

by TripAdvisor Member harleyian

Spent 2 nights at the Belmore begining June. Exellent!!!
I am not going to repeat what al the other reviews have said as they are spot on.
However I will praise the staff at reception once again for their time, patience and help. Keep up the good work.
Ennerskillen is a lovely place, enjoyed time there and hope to go back very soon to both Belmore and Ennerskillen.
Horseshoe and Railway pubs both do reasonable and excellent food and as mentioned you can get a discount at some with a voucher from Belmore.
Thank you Belmore for everything and hope to see you in the very near future.

Wonderful Stay!

by TripAdvisor Member llewis98

This is a terrific motel in a great location. The rooms are not fancy, but they are absolutely spotless. The bathroom and kitchenette were spotless as well. The photographs posted at TA by the hotel show the double room exactly as it was: nice, comfortable bed, good storage, and all the amenities one could want for a stop-over. As the property is located on a busy-ish street, I thought I might have trouble with noise, but that wasn't the case at all. Too, there is construction going on at the motel, but I heard nothing of it. Checking in and out was easy and the staff were welcoming, helpful, and very kind. The location is fabulous: close to shops and restaurants, only a 15-minute walk from the bus station, and a 25-minute walk to Castle Coole. I was at the Belmore Court only one night, but definitely could have stayed much longer.

Wanted to see the family but didn´t want to stay with them - I´ll be back

by TripAdvisor Member spainexpat

I returned home to visit the family with my family and booked a family apartment on the motel website.
I DID see the notice about the building work both on ttrip advisor and the motel website. I contacted them about the work and they reassured my concerns.
When I got there there is a new building being built, but it doesn´t effect your stay like the last reviewer said.
The staff were excellent from the 1st phone call to the last contact when I left my shoes behind. They contact me to let me know while I was still in enniskillen.
The rooms are comfy and the kitchen is a bonus. The location on the edge of enniskilen is ideal.
Reception facilities are limited but adequate.
The new plas are displayed and the new place looks good. albeit a little more expenmsive.

I´ll definately return and reccommend to friends and family.

Looking forward to coming back.

Great value motel

by TripAdvisor Member ProfessorHiggins

We found the reception staff delightful.
Our room and kitchen were in a very good state of decor, well equipped and very comfortable. A good standard all round and we would certainly stay there again,

Comments