Belmore Court Motel

Tags

Business Travel Road Trip Family Travel
See Amenities
DAO's Profile Photo

MOTEL & HOTEL - GREAT CHOICE!

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 20, 2012

The Belmore Court and Motel is a great place to stay in Enniskillen. It’s actually 2 places in one. I booked the Belmore because I wanted to cook for myself and keep my business expenses down. In fact it was the first time I have ever seen accommodation advertised as a Motel in the UK. When I arrived I was offered an ‘upgrade’ to the Hotel part of the Belmore. I have to admit that the Hotel rooms looked so great, especially the bathrooms, that I temporarily forgot that I wanted to cook for myself. So I declined and was shown to the front building and the Motel side of the Belmore Court. The bedroom looked nice and had a comfy bed and an adjacent desk. The kitchen was small, but efficient. It had plenty of pots, pans, cutting knives, utensils and other appropriate gadgets. It also has a small stove top and over. It also had an iron and ironing board. The bathroom was modern, but plain.

I then set off to the very large grocery store nearby (open until 6pm Sundays and 24 hours most days) to collect my groceries. When I got back I found that the kitchen was sufficient to do the job. They had even left me with some washing-up liquid to clean up my dishes. The fridge was very good sized and I was able to enjoy some ice cold beer from it throughout.

I managed to have a nice sleep as it gets quiet at night in the area. The very effective black-out curtains did the job as well.

What most impresses me about the Belmore is that they followed up with me. They emailed and posted a questionnaire to me asking how they could improve and what I thought. They also let me know about the Christmas parties and meals they had. This is a very well run accommodation, offering something for everyone and serving with a smile. It’s also well located if you don’t mind a reasonable walk to all Enniskillen has to offer.

Unique Quality:
Because the Belmore is both a Motel and Hotel, I have divided the features by the separate accommodations on offer.

MOTEL ROOMS:
• Mini Kitchen (except the basic rooms)
• Full assortment of kitchen items
• Ensuite with towels and toiletries
• 30 minutes free Wi-Fi
• Desk
• Closet, iron, ironing board
• A 2-story suite for 6 people and full kitchen (telephone reservations only)
• Continental style breakfast

HOTEL ROOMS:
• Superior and Executive rooms and suites
• Very nice bathrooms
• Free Wi-Fi
• IPod docking station clock radio
• Coffee/tea facilities
• Ensuite
• 30 minutes free Wi-Fi
• Desk
• Closet, iron, ironing board
• Executive rooms have an ironing centre and Nespresso coffee machine
• Continental style breakfast

Belmore Court Facilities:
• Free car parking
• Business meeting facilities (up to 40 people)
• Free maps and local information (the staff are excellent!)
• Dinner packages for 4 nearby restaurants
• Free coffee in the lobby

Nearby Belmore Court Motel

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Enniskillen Travel Forum

Need advice about Enniskillen, United Kingdom? Visit the Travel Forum for Enniskillen and ask our Answer Gurus.